Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform table auto fit in page.

pram_1991
Participant

Hi expert,

i need to auto fit table from smartform.

if i insert space it's working fine.sometimes i have multiple line items in intrenal table.

thats a time table not fit to page.i need guidance.

Please Refer Below Upload Image.

4 REPLIES 4

p244500
Active Contributor

Hi Prasath

your question not clear ? can you explain what your going to do?

DoanManhQuynh
Active Contributor

if your window is not main window then data in there will be truncated if it cross the window size. anw, the window size is fixed then it depend on how you design the smartform.

pram_1991
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. nawanandana.edirisinghe

Check (Fit-Page) Uploaded image is Working Fine I'm Insert Space Text In Table ORDER_ITEM_TABLE Main area Refer Uploaded Image (space-insert).

cuz Its Single Record In Internal Table So I Fix Space.

Sometimes That Internal Table Have Multiple Record That's a Time I'm Facing Problem Table Not Fit To Page Please Check not-fit-page Uploaded Image.

Uploaded Image fit-page Red Border Space Is Manually I'm Insert in Table

if More Then Record In Internal Table Not Fit a Page Refer Image not-fit-page Red Border..

Thanks& Regards

Prasath

p244500
Active Contributor

Hi,

I guess you need to get total value end of the page right? so thats is you need to make total values in the footer and go to condition tab and check the tick box of "only after end of main window'. There is another property you can see page protect plz check this as well. Main window has to be fit to your page then rest(Tax,total) so end of main window it will print .Hope it may help you.