Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Transport

AJeB
Participant
0 Kudos

How to check the existing Transport request of the smartform in different system
Example
name of smartform: ZSFORM_TEST
Dev -> QAS -> Production

in DEV the TR is TR0001
in QAS the TR is TR0001
(scenario i don't know the TR in QAS)
in Prod the TR is TR0001 (scenario i don't know the TR in PROD)

I need to change the content of ZSFORM_TEST in DEV and create a new TR(Transport)
New TR in DEV = TR0002
after TR release i need to transport the new TR which is TR0002 but I need to identify first what is the TR number in QAS and PROD to overwrite the objects( smartform ) in TR0001(QAS and PROD) from TR0002(DEV)

6 REPLIES 6

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand your question.

A TR is a file (in real 2 files), this file is created in DEV system and inported in QAS and PROD system.

So, why did you expect to find something else in QAS if you import your TR ?

stanislaslemaire
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes, question is not clear but maybe...
Use function module TR_READ_GLOBAL_INFO_OF_REQUEST in dev system to retrieve information about TR in each systems (DEV, QAS and PROD) in internal table es_cofile.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand too.

For information, the TR is the same in all systems (there's just one TR). The log is completed each time an action is done, whatever the system is.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For information, the TR is the same in all systems (there's just one TR). The log is completed each time an action is done, whatever the system is.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also identify the transport request in your systems :

• In target system browse table E071 (or use SE03 search) with PGMID = 'R3TR', OBJECT = 'SSFO' and OBJ_NAME = code of the smart form

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

As I understand the question is: "how to find previously created transport requests which contain a specific Smartforms form".

If this is your goal you can check this in tcode SE01:

a. click hammer button ("Transport Organizer Tools" / shift-F6)

b. a tree is displayed: dbl-click on "Search for Objects in Requests/Tasks"

c. fill params like this and hit F8: