Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQ02 Upload Error: Compare query XXX <-> InfoSet XXX : Field XXX missing

0 Kudos

Hi,

I've changed my infoset and queries in development box and wanted to upload to quality box, but getting the following error when uploading infoset and queries in SQ02.

In development box, I deleted VBRK-NETWR in infoset and added VBRP-MATNR, TEXT_VBRP_MATNR, VBRP-FKLMG and VBRP-NETWR in query.

I've tried to upload infoset and query separately, but still hitting the same error.

Any suggestion to fix this?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lim,

I too sometimes experienced such behaviour, few resolved through Query adjusting against Infoset, few did not. (I can not presently recall the difference)

As a last resort I had to do this

1. Copy the infoset to another in Dev box.

2. Recreate a Query identical to previous one using this new infoset

3. Transport the work.

Best of Luck

Jogeswara Rao K

DavidLY
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It works normally. due to you changed the infoset and the query
is created based infoset, so when you import the infoset(changing),
system will compare the query and infoset then found the above
difference.

For removing those difference, you should do as below:
SQ01-> select query-> menu Query->More functions-> Adjust

Regarding the 'Select query', you should select the above queries
which is displayed in warning information.

After adjustment there is no difference between query and infoset.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

Hi David,

It is still giving me the same error even though I've tried to "Adjust" in development box and Quality box.

Any steps that I might have missed?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi Lim,

You need to adjust in target box only, (Quality or Production), but my experience is, I wasn't successful always.Hence I suggested the last alternative.

Regards

Jogeswara Rao K

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have the same problem. Has this been solved already?

Onur_Giray
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encountered this problem while importing into the QA system. Description of error is "Compare query XXXX / XX <->  InfoSet XXXXX : Field XXXXX missing. 

This source of error is when someone deletes a field from the Query and InfoSet in the testing environment. I've tried some solutions and I found the fit solution. Firstly you need just remove that field from Query then take a transport change request(Info after you need to import the QA system that request. Last step remove the unwanted field or table from join area on the infoset after that again take a new transport change request then import on the QA system. 

Best Regards,