Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit program returning pdf values

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a program as ztest1 of pdf viewer. I want submit to ztest1 from different a program and converting to base64 code. How can i do?

4 REPLIES 4

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you are asking how to convert a PDF file which you view using ZTEST1 into base64.

You don't say where this PDF file is stored, how it's stored, so it's impossible to answer.

0 Kudos

Okay. ztest1 contains a adobeforms. i want to submit ztest1 from ztest2. and returning xstring or base64.

matt
Active Contributor

Don't use submit. Rewrite your code for ztest1 so that the work is done in a class, then from ztest2 call an appropriate method in the class.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

I still don't understand what your program exactly does. "contains a adobeforms" doesn't explain much compared to "pdf viewer". It's too few words for me, sorry.

If your question is not specific to PDF, Xstring, Base64 or whatever, and in fact you just ask how to make a submitted program return data to the calling program, Matthew has given you the best solution as per the information you have given, and a worse solution would be to use EXPORT and IMPORT, as already said in the forum.