Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSPORT REQUEST INFORMATION IN SPRO

0 Kudos

HELLO EVERYONE,

Can you please explain me how I can get node_I'd,parent_node,tree_nodeid ( entire path in SPRO) ? for given transport request E070-TRKORR AS a input parameter.

5 REPLIES 5

VXLozano
Active Contributor

Sometimes there is a language problem when someone posts a question here. I, myself, do not write in English, I commit atrocities with it.

Once said that, your question does not reflect a problem with English skill but a lack of effort ellaborating it.

What are you trying to do?

How are you doing/trying it?

Where are you stuck?

Sometimes, when we ellaborate properly a question, we find the answer while doing it. Someone said that you don't really understand something if you are not able to explain it.

The most effort you put in a question, the more chances you'll have to get a proper answer or even a hint.

Good luck.

matt
Active Contributor

SPRO is how you get to the 1000s of ways of configuring the sap system. A transport moves changes from one system to another.

You don't hold transport request information in SPRO.

Why are you referencing E070?

I think I know what you are trying to do, but neither the post subject nor the contents explain it at all clearly, so I'll wait for clarification. If it is what I think it is, the answer is "write a program".

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

As I have seen your previous question, I can understand what you mean. You have a transport request and your transport request contains an IMG Activity (as you can see via transaction code SE10). This is defined in table E071. You know that TNODEIMGR is the table containing the SPRO nodes (tree and node IDs) corresponding to IMG Activities. I guess that you want to know the parent nodes in SPRO, right? Please explain in your language, then translate automatically via online tool into English.

stanislaslemaire
Participant

Hello,

please see how standard do to open IMG from view, in form SCHL_GET_CUST_ACTIVITIES, in include LSCHLF07...

(From content of your transport request, you have to resolve logical object , see function RESOLVE_LOGICAL_OBJECT)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

Sorry I can't read ABAP minification 😄