Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport with abap2xlsx raises 'Object XSLT ZEXCEL_TR_DOCPROPS_CORE is inactive' but it is active

hagit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

In SE10 I try to release a transport, which contains abap2xlsx .

It gives errors:

When I uploaded the object ZEXCEL_TR_DOCPROPS_CORE (and the same for the other objects) through transaction XSLT_TOOL it seems that the object is active

So what is the problem in the transport?

Thank you in advance

Hagit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

I think it means there are two versions of the object, one inactive, one active.

The transport doesn't want the presence of an inactive version.

As you see "active" in display mode, the object is not in your Working Area yet. Starting modifying it will make it go into yours, it should then show the inactive version (which may be the same content as the active version) and you can activate it.

3 REPLIES 3

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

I think it means there are two versions of the object, one inactive, one active.

The transport doesn't want the presence of an inactive version.

As you see "active" in display mode, the object is not in your Working Area yet. Starting modifying it will make it go into yours, it should then show the inactive version (which may be the same content as the active version) and you can activate it.

hagit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sandra.rossi Thank you for your answer.

Even when I entered in changing mode it showed 'active'.

I add a space and then activate it.

It solved the problem.

Thank you for your great help

abo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cool, I had this problem on our local dev system, too... I ignored it because the objects were local, but it's nice to fix it! 🙂