Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit name from function module name.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

How do I find the user exit name from the function module name? I was trying to extend the idoc, basic type delvry03. As per the tutorial slides that I was going through the process code delv ---> fm: IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY and the -

>PERFORM CUSTOMER_FUNCTION_002 USING lv_segnam and in this perform u have the exit "EXIT_SAPLV56K_002".

So my question is how do I find out the name of the enhancement that has this exit. I saw all the exits/ enhancements name through the ZPROGRAM to find exits for VL02n t-code, but none had a component EXIT_SAPLV56K_002.

Please let me know.

Rgds,

Anu.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SMOD transaction, do F4 on the enhancement name. Expand the selection by pressing the '+' sign at the bottom of the pop-up screen. You will see the place where you can enter the function module name. Use the enhancement name that it returns and go to CMOD transaction and create your customer implementation of that enhancement.

3 REPLIES 3

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Table MODSAP tells you the link between the function module name and the actual enhancement name,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SMOD transaction, do F4 on the enhancement name. Expand the selection by pressing the '+' sign at the bottom of the pop-up screen. You will see the place where you can enter the function module name. Use the enhancement name that it returns and go to CMOD transaction and create your customer implementation of that enhancement.

0 Kudos

function module exit message example