Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-exits, badi, enhancements when saving tasklist (IA01, IA02, IA05, IA06, IA11, IA12)

former_member763251
Discoverer

Good day! The task is to check the quantities of the component of the tasklist for decimal value. It is necessary to system check for input quantity for decimal places of material with units of measure "ST", "ROL", "PAK", "SET" in the tasklist (for example: we have must issue an error of type "E" as in maintenance orders, message number - CO139 - Enter the quantity or quantity no decimal places). The configuration in CUNI has already been done. The problem is that there are not user exits provided when saving the tasklist (IA01, IA02, IA05, IA06, IA11, IA12). We used badi: IMRM_COMP_PROCESSING. The check worked well. But this badi does not suit us. Therefore, I had to deactivate this badi. Please tell me what are customer enhancements necessary use? Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member763251
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Good day! The problem was solved using the implementation of Implicit Enhancement. In the CMDI function group, in the PAI module, MODULE rihstpx-menge. Expanded for the FORM IMENG_CHK subprogram.

5 REPLIES 5

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to put a break point to the class :CL_EXITHANDLER & Method: GET_INSTANCE ? (and rerun your trans)

0 Kudos

Hi, Frederic Girod

Yes, I did. When I clicked on the "components" button in operations of tasklist, EXIT-NAME got these badies: - IMRM_COMP_PROCESSING - Checking works (see description above). But the activation of the badi led to an error in another FM (EAM_TASKLIST_GET_DETAIL).

- The other badies are not called during an IA * transactions. And where they are called - there is no data required for cheking.

There are several modules in the LCMDIIPM program and here the number is already checked, but they do not allow enhancement:

MODULE rihstpx-menge.

MODULE rihstpx_menge_check.

Is it possible to expand these modules?

Thank you in advance.

vivs21084
Newcomer

Hi sap_analyst

Just put a breakpoint in CL_EXITHANDLER & Method: GET_INSTANCE. You should see the program stopping in various badi definitions and method calls. check import and export parameters that match your requirement. If not then press F8 to go to the next badi definition. Repeat the steps until you find a definition that suits your requirement.

0 Kudos

Hi, Vivek Parkhe

Yes, I did. When I clicked on the "components" button in operations of tasklist, EXIT-NAME got these badies: - IMRM_COMP_PROCESSING - Checking works (see description above). But the activation of the badi led to an error in another FM (EAM_TASKLIST_GET_DETAIL).

- The other badies are not called during an IA * transactions. And where they are called - there is no data required for cheking.

There are several modules in the LCMDIIPM program and here the number is already checked, but they do not allow enhancement:

MODULE rihstpx-menge.

MODULE rihstpx_menge_check.

Is it possible to expand these modules?

Thank you in advance.

former_member763251
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Good day! The problem was solved using the implementation of Implicit Enhancement. In the CMDI function group, in the PAI module, MODULE rihstpx-menge. Expanded for the FORM IMENG_CHK subprogram.