Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the user exits for VL10B for mapping segment E1IDB02 BB?

walkerist
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I was trying to map how the E1IDB02 BB FIIBKUCD is populated. I have found a custom user exit. However, the debugger doesn't go into the custom user exit. I have also included LEDSP_DEBUG_MODE in SU3.

4 REPLIES 4

vijay_hariharan
Contributor

Hello Wane,

Haven't directly worked on the scenario you mention but what i could look up is this seems to be Extended Bank details. I'm guessing you know the Basic type and the linked function module for the IDOC(Check table EDIFCT). Typically the Function module should have an Exit for Data modifications(you probably already know that). One Basic type i could find in the system for Basic Type FINSTA01 using segment E1IDB02 & Function module IDOC_INPUT_FINSTA and here the Customer Exit EXIT_SAPLIEDP_202. This Customer exit needs to be implemented if not already used. You may check for your case similarly. Hope this provides some direction

Regards,
Vijay

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you reach a FM such as FI_EDI_PAYEXT_PEXR2001_OUT (or FI_EDI_REMADV_PEXR2001_OUT) during your debug?

walkerist
Participant
0 Kudos

vijay.hariharan Currently the value of E1IDB02 BB FIIBKUCD is from DOMAIN EDIF1131.

Here are the details of the IDOC:

Basic type: PEXR2002

Message Type: PAYEXT

Partner Type: B

walkerist
Participant
0 Kudos

vijay.hariharan I was able to see the customer user exit in EXIT_SAPLIEDP_20*. Thank you