Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the table name to extract email ID's using LOGSYS, OBJTYPE, OBJKEY fields in SAP?

dubbaka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In my project we re using ECC and SCAPPT table doesnt have any entries, I need to get email IDs using below fields.

LOGSYS

OBJTYPE

OBJKEY

Please suggest me if any alternate tables are available where email ids can be extracted using above fileds.

Sender details are getting populated from below standard FM.
CALL FUNCTION 'WFMC_PREPARE_SMART_FORM'
EXPORTING
PI_NAST = NAST
PI_ADDR_KEY = IS_ADDR_KEY
PI_REPID = LF_REPID
IMPORTING
PE_RETURNCODE = CF_RETCODE
PE_ITCPO = LS_ITCPO
PE_DEVICE = LF_DEVICE
PE_RECIPIENT = CS_RECIPIENT
PE_SENDER = CS_SENDER.

And mail is getting triggered to only one email id which is available in delivery, I need to send mails to all mail ids which available in delivery.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No idea why you start your question by mentioning SCAPPT, but it would be more important to complete your question with the values you receive from parameter PE_RECIPIENT of (LOGSYS, OBJTYPE and OBJKEY), as you want to convert them into an email address.

The value of OBJTYPE corresponds to the object type in the transaction SWO1, and OBJKEY is the concatenation of its key fields e.g. if OBJTYPE = 'RECIPIENT', the key fields are:

i.e. code in the corresponding program RSSOOT04:

BEGIN OF KEY,
      IDTYPE LIKE SOOS-RECTP,
      IDYEAR LIKE SOOS-RECYR,
      IDNUMBER LIKE SOOS-RECNO,
      SENDTYPE LIKE SOOS-SNDART,
      SEQUENCENUMBER LIKE SOES-LFDNR,
      EXTIDYEAR LIKE SOMG-OBJYR,
      EXTIDNUMBER LIKE SOMG-OBJNO,
  END OF KEY,

Some fields from SOOS:

RECTP	CHAR	3	Recipient type from ID