Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What User Exit/ BAdI can I use to add a custom field to PO Item overview service tab in ME2*n?

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Does anyone have any examples of adding a new custom field to PO Item overview services tab with a user exit/ BAdI?

In transactions ME21n, ME22n, ME23n I need to add a new field in PO Item overview (Services tab table control). The new custom field, has been appended to table ESLL as a date field in ME21n, ME22n Tcode and display only on ME23n.

Which user exit/ BAdI I can use for the purpose of adding a new input field to the PO item overview Services tab?

While checking on the SAP answers I got to know the BAdI's ME_GUI_PO_CUST & ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST.
But I don't know how to add my custom field to the PO line item existing service tab table control .

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks & Regards,
Rojan

4 REPLIES 4

FredericGirod
Active Contributor

not sure you could use this BADI to add field in table control. For me this is a standard modification

0 Kudos

Could you pls tell me how to achieve this requirement?

FredericGirod
Active Contributor

You need to check how the table control is populated (should have an internal table and a structure). If it is related to a dictionnary table, you could create an append structure to limit the standard modification.

After you will have to update the table control element to add your. And to update the PBO & PAI of the screen to manage the content of the field

0 Kudos

Could you pls explain how to update the content of PBO & PAI with example.