Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello there and thank you for your interest in the digital skills initiative by SAP Learning!

The digital skills initiative is intended to help those who are generally considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry get a kick start in their careers within the SAP Ecosystem.

The definition of people considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry varies by geographic location. However, we can provide the following guideline to help you understand the sort of people we are looking to support with this initiative:

• Military veterans and their spouses, family and caregivers
    • Women
    • Single parents
    • People who are physically disabled or neurodivergent
    • People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 
    • Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location 
    • First generation college students
    • People looking to switch their careers mid-life

If you identify as a person in one or several of these categories, the digital skills initiative might be for you. The final prerequisite is a willingness to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification.

Exception: Pre-existing SAP professionals within the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) will no longer be considered for this initiative. The share of free certifications distributed to professionals within the Middle East and North Africa has been high and the remaining certifications will be now be reserved for newcomers to the SAP ecosystem. 

Campaign code redemption requests from MENA will no longer be accepted.  Newcomers from MENA are asked to sign up as instructed below, then present their first name, last name, street address and national ID number along with their SAP Learning Journey completion to digitalskills@sap.com to receive their free certification attempt. Thank you for understanding.

Here are the next steps on how to proceed:

Step 1 – Create an SAP Account

You will need an SAP account to track your studies and take a certification exam. Watch the demo in this blog for help on how to do that. Please use the same email address that you intend on registering with the digital skills initiative.

Also be sure to join the beginner corner as demonstrated in the demo – this is how you can reach out and ask questions.

Step 2 - Let us know you are interested

Either leave a comment below or start a discussion in the beginner corner stating a clear interest in participating in the digital skills initiative. Feel free to include a bit about yourself like academic / professional background and why you feel you are a good fit to the program. We will send you a registration link to the initiative via direct message. Please ensure private messaging is enabled on your profile.

Another key reason for this step is if you need help with part of a learning journey that you selected (in step 4 below), you can come back here (the beginner corner) to ask for help.

Step 3 – Make sure you have context

We have a long blog available attempting to explain the whole "learning SAP" process from beginning to certification. Take from it what you need to ensure getting certified in SAP is worth the effort to you.

Step 4 - Begin studying

Pick a learning journey that best fits your interests which also leads to a certification. Any learning journey and any exam is covered by this program. Study it to completion, then send a screenshot of the completion & your SAP Community username to digitalskills@sap.com  

Step 5 – Receiving your certification attempt

After your learning journey completion is sent to digitalskills@sap.com, please give us some time to process your request. You will receive a redemption code for your SAP certification attempt as soon as we can get one to you.

Please redeem the code ASAP when you receive it. You can schedule the actual exam up to six month after redemption.

Step 6 - Schedule your exam

Check out our blog on how to schedule your SAP Certification exam.

Step 7 - Explore Career Options

Check out the career corner

We wish you the best of luck in your learning journey! Leave a comment below if you have any questions.

Regards,

David

1,333 Comments
JamelJ
Explorer
0 Kudos

David,

Hello,

I'm a fresh face in the SAP community, having recently concluded a 22-year tenure with the U.S. Army. Transitioning into civilian life, I'm enthusiastic about embarking on a new career path within the realm of SAP. I've observed numerous colleagues make strides in their careers after engaging with SAP programs, and I'm eager to follow suit. With a background in Engineering and Military Intelligence, I recognize the significance of SAP and its contributions to the DoD enterprise. I'm keen to contribute to and be a part of this dynamic environment. I am interested in participating in the digital skills initiative. 

Kind regards,

Jamel J

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @JamelJ ,

Great to see a fellow veteran onboard! I was in the Army as well (11C - Mortarman).

Can you check your SAP Community settings? I can't seem to be able to send you private messages to send you an invite!

JamelJ
Explorer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I believe I fixed it. Can you please try to send again as I am new to the SAP workflow and may have missed something in my settings. 

Thank you

Jamel J

lpkelly
Newcomer

Hello! My name is Logan (she/her). After spending my early career in nonprofit arts management, I'm working to change careers and am interested in business intelligence / data analysis. I've been pursuing other additional educational opportunities and am interested in adding skills in SAP to my toolbox!

Sairaj03
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I'm Sairaj, a Computer Engineering student deeply grateful for the invaluable opportunity provided by SAP.

This certification isn't just a badge on my resume; it signifies a pivotal moment in my journey. It opens doors to countless opportunities, shaping my future and aligning with my aspirations.

I want to express my sincere appreciation for your belief in students like me. Your investment in our potential ensures a brighter future filled with possibilities.

Warm regards,
Sairaj

seman
Newcomer

@David_Chaviano 

I also want to be part of this digital skills initiative

for criteria

• People looking to switch their careers mid-life (I need to moveout from comfort zone and learn new technology)
vedant
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano  

My name is Vedant Shete and I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering department.

This is a golden opportunity for students like me and I want to appreciate for this incredible opportunity offered by SAP. As a student, the cost of certification can be exorbitant, difficult to access such valuable learning resources. However, this chance to obtain a SAP certification for free truly underscore its value.

With the C_SAC_2402 Data Analytics course, I see not just a certification, but an epochal milestone. It's not just about adding a shining badge to my resume; it's more about unlocking doors to great opportunities, shaping my future, and propelling me towards my goals.
Therefore, I extend my heartfelt gratitude. Thank you for your belief in the students like myself, for your investment in our potential, and making our futures bright by such opportunities.

Warm regards,
Vedant Shete

OmKurkut
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

My name is Om Kurkut and I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering department.

This is a golden opportunity for students like me and I want to appreciate for this incredible opportunity offered by SAP. As a student, the cost of certification can be exorbitant, difficult to access such valuable learning resources. However, this chance to obtain a SAP certification for free truly underscore its value.

With the P_C4H340_34 cloud Engineer course, I see not just a certification, but an epochal milestone. It's not just about adding a shining badge to my resume; it's more about unlocking doors to great opportunities, shaping my future, and propelling me towards my goals.
Therefore, I extend my heartfelt gratitude. Thank you for your belief in the students like myself, for your investment in our potential, and making our futures bright by such opportunities.

Warm regards,
Om Kurkut

Yash_07
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano

My name is Yash and I am currently pursuing Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology department.

This is a remarkable opportunity for students like myself, and I am immensely grateful to SAP for extending this incredible opportunity. As a student, the cost of certification can often be prohibitive, making access to such valuable learning resources challenging. However, the chance to obtain a SAP certification for free truly highlights its significance.

With the C_SAC_2402 Data Analytics course, I perceive not just a certification, but a monumental milestone. It transcends merely adding a prestigious badge to my resume; it symbolizes unlocking doors to endless opportunities, shaping my future trajectory, and propelling me closer to my aspirations.

Thus, I want to express my sincere appreciation. Thank you for believing in students like myself, for investing in our potential, and for brightening our futures through such opportunities.

Warm Wishes!!!Yash.

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@Yash_07 @OmKurkut @vedant @seman @Sairaj03 @lpkelly - Can you please check your SAP Community settings to ensure private messaging is enabled on your profiles? I am unable to send you invitations.

Chinemerem
Newcomer

Hello!

My name is Chinemerem Chukwu, and I am a student at Villanova University studying Management Information Systems from Lagos, Nigeria. I recently took a course in ERP management where we made use of SAP technology, so I am familiar with SAP ERP already. I would love to be able to learn more about SAP systems as I feel it will help expand my knowledge and allow me to stand out in my job search. I hope to be considered for this digital skills initiative!

Regards,

Chinemerem Chukwu

SAP_Enthusiast1
Discoverer

Hello Mr. @David_Chaviano ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently an undergraduate student and am undertaking an internship as a functional consultant. I am writing to express my keen interest in becoming a certified SAP functional consultant, as I believe this will significantly enhance my professional career.

I am eager to complete these steps and look forward to receiving an invitation link via private message on the SAP Community. I have previously registered, I will ensure to re-register via the personal invite in the SAP Community private messages. I also sent my SAP community screenname for verification.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the opportunity to learn and grow with SAP.

Best regards,

LyNguyen
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am a young woman aged 30 who holds a bachelors degree in accounting.I am willing to learn more about SAP, as it will help me get job opprtunities and establish a career. 

Regards 

gr8vision
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I'm Al, from Azerbaijan, and currently studying for my MBA degree from a US university. I am very interested in the SAP digital skills initiative, would like to learn and get certified for the S/4 HANA implementation as well as project management (I hold a PMP certification). The educational costs so far have been overwhelming for me. Nevertheless, I feel that learning SAP is very important for me in business.

I qualify under the following provisions: 

• People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 

Thank you!

Aminah1
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano ,

I am a recent computer science graduate from North Carolina, specialized in mobile and web applications. I am an African-American woman who lives in a remote county in North Carolina where there are not many opportunities for me to find computer science jobs. I believe I am a good fit for the program because I love finding and taking opportunities to improve on my knowledge and skills in the field, and getting firsthand experience from others will allow me to do so. Thank you for your consideration!

Estou interessado em participar da iniciativa de habilidades digitais. Sou uma brasileira de meia-idade, divorciada e mãe de dois filhos pequenos que está em transição de carreira. Sou formado em engenharia de produção e atualmente estou trabalhando em um projeto de plantio SAP como analista de negócios. Atualmente moro em uma cidade pequena devido ao alto custo da minha cidade natal. Fiz vários cursos na jornada de aprendizado e estou cada vez mais encantada. Eu ficaria muito feliz em participar do programa. Obrigado por considerar a minha candidatura. Eu me identifico como pessoa nas seguintes categorias:.

• Mulher
  • Pais solteiros
  • Pessoas em locais remotos ou carentes que podem não ter acesso às mesmas oportunidades econômicas que suas contrapartes urbanas ou mais privilegiadas
  • Primeira geração de estudantes universitários
  • Pessoas que querem mudar de carreira na meia-idade

Mais uma vez, agradeço por esta iniciativa em que profissionais como eu teriam a chance de se aprimorar e ajudar a contribuir para o sucesso de suas organizações.

I am interested in participating in the digital skills initiative. I am a middle-aged, divorced Brazilian mother of two young children who is in career transition. I have a degree in production engineering and am currently working on an SAP planting project as a business analyst. I currently live in a small town due to the high cost of my hometown. I've taken several courses in the learning journey and I'm more and more delighted. 

I would be very happy to participate in the program. Thank you for considering my application. I identify as a person in the following categories:

Woman
Single Parents
People in remote or underserved locations who may not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts
First Generation of College Students
People who want to change careers in midlife

Once again, I thank you for this initiative in which professionals like me would have the chance to improve themselves and help contribute to the success of their organizations.

AbuAbdul
Discoverer

Hi,

I am Khalid and I have a keen interest in SAP digital skills initiative. With a proven track record in supply chain management, including a Masters degree and CSCP certification, I'm excited to expand my knowledge into the SAP world. While I lack any direct SAP experience, the Digital Skills Initiative aligns perfectly with my goals. It provides the ideal springboard to transition my skills and pursue a rewarding career as an SAP IBP analyst or consultant.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

itscat4646
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I'm really excited about getting a chance to try out a free certification. I think it'll help me learn more and get better at what I do. The tech world is always changing, and I want to keep up with all the new stuff. I'm grateful for this opportunity and can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for considering me for the free certification attempt!

I identify as a person in the below categories:

People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 
Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location 

Thanks 

lumos2356
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location 
First generation college students

I'm super eager to give a free certification a shot because I believe it'll boost my skills and knowledge. With technology always evolving, I'm keen to stay updated on the latest trends. I'm really thankful for this chance and pumped about what lies ahead. Thanks a bunch for considering me for the free certification opportunity!

Thanks

mike78689
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I'm really enthusiastic about the opportunity to pursue a free certification. I think it's going to be a great chance for me to learn and grow, especially with my previous experiences working with SAP in India. 

In my past roles, I've had hands-on experience with SAP systems, managing data and streamlining processes. I'm eager to build on that experience and take my skills to the next level.

First generation college students

Thanks so much for considering me for this certification opportunity!

kitemic125
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts.

I am excited about trying out a free certification because I think it can help me learn more. I've had some experience working with SAP systems in India, where I've learned how to manage data and make things run smoother.

This certification could really boost my skills and open up new opportunities for me. Thanks for giving me a shot at it!

Thanks and Regards,

Kitemic

alexkit14569
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am greatly enthusiastic about the prospect of undertaking a complimentary certification. I perceive it as a significant opportunity for personal development and learning, particularly given my prior engagements with SAP in India.

Throughout my professional journey, I have acquired valuable hands-on experience with SAP systems, wherein I have adeptly managed data and optimized operational processes. I am earnestly eager to leverage this foundation to further enhance my skill set and capabilities.

I express sincere gratitude for your consideration of my candidacy for this certification opportunity.

Thanks for considering me for it...

erayy5858
Newcomer

Dear David,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to express my keen interest in participating in the digital skills initiative by SAP Learning.

Currently, I am working as a test engineer, but I am eager to transition into a new career path, particularly within the SAP ecosystem. I find SAP technology incredibly intriguing, and I am enthusiastic about becoming a part of it.

Unfortunately, I have encountered challenges in securing opportunities within SAP-related roles due to my lack of formal education or prior experience in this field. However, I firmly believe that this initiative presents a fantastic opportunity for me to acquire the necessary skills and certifications to enhance my career prospects.

I am ready to dedicate myself to learning and mastering SAP technologies, and I am confident that with the support provided through this initiative, I will be well-equipped to pursue exciting career opportunities in the future.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to embarking on this learning journey.

Best regards

Eray Akpinar

LyNguyen
Discoverer

Hello,

I’m LyNguyen. I’m from VietNam.

I’m a working woman and I interest in participating in the digital skills initiative.

Thanks

Facundo_Quevedo
Explorer

Dear @David_Chaviano,

I want to express my sincere gratitude for this opportunity. I have been working as a SAP developer for six months now. As a developer from Argentina, I am facing economic constraints that make it difficult for me to obtain a SAP certification at this time.

However, I want to assure you that I am committed to my professional development and am willing to continue learning and growing in this field. 

Sincerely, Facundo Quevedo.

Nicolehaas
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano !

My name is Nicole Haas.  I am a 26 year old woman in the mining sector in Canada (potash to be exact) and am looking to upskill myself in SAP. SAP is a very well known program across many industries including the mining sector and it is the type of training that I need in order to progress in my career!

Aside from being female, I am diagnosed neurodivergent, live in a rural community with very few job opportunities and high competition, and am the first college graduate in my family (completed my business administration diploma in 2016). Safe to say I feel like I can identify with the groups of people you are hoping to benefit from this program!

I enjoy learning new programs and catch on to lessons very quickly. I am very confident that if I am awarded the chance to be apart of this program that I will be successful!! I am very eager to start learning, get certified, and use this training to advance my career within the mining sector with your help!

Thank you for this opportunity,

Nicole Haas

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone! Invites sent out as of 27 March 2024.

lc2
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano ! My name is Luciana, I'm 43 years old and I've been a SAP Consultant for two years. I haven't found my first job opportunity yet, but I'm paying attention to every step and I think certification would be a differentiator. Unfortunately, most of the vacancies I find ask for years and years of experience. Furthermore, I am the creator of a group of Latina women, MeninasdoSAP, which, free of charge, empowers Latina women and encourages them to enter the SAP career, offering the basic fundamentals of SAP so that they can begin their studies.

Stuart11
Discoverer

A Canadian military veteran who has just completed a Business Administration - Management diploma, looking to upgrade my skills for future employment.

Ninhs24
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano, hope you have a good day!

It has been a month since I claimed the code.

Please help me check if any problems occur (My account is P2008134601 (or ayachen.s24@gmail.com) and My campaign code is DIGITALSKILLZ-XRPX-370).

Ninhs24_0-1711588603564.png

Thank you!

Dung
Newcomer

Hi, my name is Dung. I am a Business analyst. I currently work in the ERP field and looking for opportunities to improve skill. I look forward to participating in this initiative and hope that I can make an impact on learning for many organizations.

PPursey
Newcomer

@David_Chaviano 

I am a US Navy Veteran and currently military spouse who's been in manufacturing industry for 4+years and would like to learn self-pace on Quality Management in SAP to get QM Certification.

Ninhs24
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano, hope you have a good day!

It has been a month since I claimed the code.

Please help me check if any problems occur (My account is P2008134601 (or ayachen.s24@gmail.com) and My campaign code is DIGITALSKILLZ-XRPX-370).

Ninhs24_0-1711597359837.png

Thank you!

Christiane_
Newcomer

Olá @David_Chaviano

Hi @David_Chaviano

I identify myself as a person in the women's category

I want to improve myself in SAP technology and study SAP rigorously.

Duongcmc
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano 

I'm Duong from Vietnam and I'm a new SAP user

This is really a great opportunity for me. First, thank you for that.

I am new to SAP because my company is new to using it. I want to learn to have more and more knowledge about SAP so I can pass SAP MM certificate . It will help me enhance my professional career and open up a lot more opportunities for me.

Thank you for considering my application!

DinithiK
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano,

I'm a female SAP ABAP consultant from Sri Lanka. I have been in the industry for 2.5 years now. I want to get certified in SAP. I'm interested in joining the digital skills initiative by SAP Learning.

Best regards,

Thank you

TuyetMai
Newcomer

Hello Mr. @David_Chaviano,

My name is Mai, and I am currently a third-year student. My future career aspiration is to become a SAP Consultant. After spending time researching and studying various learning journeys on the learning.sap website, I have found the content to be incredibly engaging and practical. Therefore, I am eagerly hoping to receive a voucher for the SAP certificate exam. I firmly believe that obtaining the SAP certificate will validate my accumulated knowledge and greatly assist me in my future career. I pledge to persevere in my studies and approach the exam with utmost seriousness.

Thank you, and I wish you a wonderful day.

Best regards,
Mai

QuangBN
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am a SAP SD Consultant from Viet Nam. I identify as a person in the below categories:

I really love working with SAP because it helps businesses improve their processes. It's amazing to see how technology can make such a big difference. I want to keep learning and growing in this field to have a great career.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements. I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead.

Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

NghiemChi
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano

I am a SAP MM Consultant from Viet Nam. I identify as a person in the below categories:

I am a pregnant woman. People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts
Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location.

At this moment, we need to be more educated about the opportunities that SAP brings to the table but because of economic crisis we aren't able to take advantage of this. I have been waiting since an year now to have ample amount so as to do the certification in S4 HANA MM. If selected, I will definitely encourage more women to go for this great initiative and do their bit to help you people in this kind great initiative of providing free certification. I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead.

Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

loraemon
Newcomer

Dear David,

My name is Linh and I come from Vietnam. I'm working as SAP Functional Consultant for 4 month. All my knowledge about SAP is from the internal training at the company only. In the process of working in this field, I learn that there are many things I have yet to learn about SAP.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become better at what I do.

I fall in the category of women.

Thank you for considering my application!

caro3110
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano,

I have problem to complete booking as below error then i can’t complete purchase order.

IMG_0338.png

Please help me to solve the issue.

Hope to receive feedback from you soon.

Thank you!

quanghoc012
Discoverer

Hi !

I'm Hoc Nguyen Quang, currently enrolled as a student at the University of Economics and Law, focusing on Management Information Systems. I hail from Lagos, Nigeria. Recently, I completed a course in ERP management which involved utilizing SAP technology. This experience has made me acquainted with SAP ERP. I'm keen on delving deeper into SAP systems as I believe it will enrich my understanding and make me more competitive in my future job endeavors. I eagerly look forward to being considered for this digital skills initiative!

Best regards,

MinhTuan
Newcomer

Dear Mr. @David Chaviano,

My name is Minh Tuan, and I am currently a third-year student in Vietnam. My future career aspiration is to become a SAP Consultant. After spending time researching and studying various learning journeys on the learning.sap website, I have found the content to be incredibly engaging and practical. Therefore, I am eagerly hoping to receive a voucher for the SAP certificate exam. I firmly believe that obtaining the SAP certificate wil validate my accumulated knowledge and greatly assist me in my future career. I pledge to persevere in my studies and approach the exam with utmost seriousness.

Thank you, and I wish you a wonderful day.

Best regards,
Tuan

PhuongAnh
Discoverer

Dear David,

Thank you so much for your support.

Anh.

Flora_Hang
Newcomer

Dear David,

Up to now I work as SAP functional consultant for more than 10 years, major in SD module. I would like to get certification in SAP S4 HANA - Sales and Distribution to improve my CV & support my work.

I hope you will consider my application for the free certification. I'm a women & single parent also.

Many thanks & regards,

Maciej156
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano, I also would like to participate in this program. I consider myself as pet below:

• First generation college students

I am an economic imigrant which tries to develop a career in the new country. SAP skillset is very in demand therfore I trust it will open the doors to the new career.

Best regards

Maciej

SimranKaur
Discoverer

@David_Chaviano 

My name is Simran Kaur(She) from India and I was working as team leader in BPO industry.

Recently I have resigned from job to pursue career in SAP and is actively learning SAP S4HANA Financial Accounting to begin my new journey.

I am learning from open sources such as blogs and youtube and also practicing the same in SAP server.

Before I apply for job I want to be a certified SAP consultant so as to gain some edge.

As currently I have left my job, I have limited saving to support myself before I can get the job.

So I kindly request you to consider my application for digital skills initiative.

Thanks,

Simran Kaur

SAP S/4HANA Finance 

VivianRS
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano, I'm Vivian, a woman, 42 years old, living in Trofa, Portugal. I'm transitioning my career and I want to dedicate myself to studying SAP in order to work as an SAP consultant.

hoanglan
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I'm Lan Vu Luu Hoang, and I'm studying Management Information Systems at the University of Economics and Law, Vietnam University. I recently finished an ERP management course that required me to use SAP technology. Through this encounter, I've been familiar with SAP ERP. I'm eager to learn more about SAP systems since I think it will broaden my perspective and increase my employability in the future. I eagerly look forward to being considered for this digital skills initiative!

Best regards,

Lan