Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello there and thank you for your interest in the digital skills initiative by SAP Learning!

The digital skills initiative is intended to help those who are generally considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry get a kick start in their careers within the SAP Ecosystem.

The definition of people considered to be underrepresented in the technology industry varies by geographic location. However, we can provide the following guideline to help you understand the sort of people we are looking to support with this initiative:

• Military veterans and their spouses, family and caregivers
    • Women
    • Single parents
    • People who are physically disabled or neurodivergent
    • People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts 
    • Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location 
    • First generation college students
    • People looking to switch their careers mid-life

If you identify as a person in one or several of these categories, the digital skills initiative might be for you. The final prerequisite is a willingness to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification.

Exception: Pre-existing SAP professionals within the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) will no longer be considered for this initiative. The share of free certifications distributed to professionals within the Middle East and North Africa has been high and the remaining certifications will be now be reserved for newcomers to the SAP ecosystem. 

Campaign code redemption requests from MENA will no longer be accepted.  Newcomers from MENA are asked to sign up as instructed below, then present their first name, last name, street address and national ID number along with their SAP Learning Journey completion to digitalskills@sap.com to receive their free certification attempt. Thank you for understanding.

Here are the next steps on how to proceed:

Step 1 – Create an SAP Account

You will need an SAP account to track your studies and take a certification exam. Watch the demo in this blog for help on how to do that. Please use the same email address that you intend on registering with the digital skills initiative.

Also be sure to join the beginner corner as demonstrated in the demo – this is how you can reach out and ask questions.

Step 2 - Let us know you are interested

Either leave a comment below or start a discussion in the beginner corner stating a clear interest in participating in the digital skills initiative. Feel free to include a bit about yourself like academic / professional background and why you feel you are a good fit to the program. We will send you a registration link to the initiative via direct message. Please ensure private messaging is enabled on your profile.

Another key reason for this step is if you need help with part of a learning journey that you selected (in step 4 below), you can come back here (the beginner corner) to ask for help.

Step 3 – Make sure you have context

We have a long blog available attempting to explain the whole "learning SAP" process from beginning to certification. Take from it what you need to ensure getting certified in SAP is worth the effort to you.

Step 4 - Begin studying

Pick a learning journey that best fits your interests which also leads to a certification. Any learning journey and any exam is covered by this program. Study it to completion, then send a screenshot of the completion & your SAP Community username to digitalskills@sap.com  

Step 5 – Receiving your certification attempt

After your learning journey completion is sent to digitalskills@sap.com, please give us some time to process your request. You will receive a redemption code for your SAP certification attempt as soon as we can get one to you.

Please redeem the code ASAP when you receive it. You can schedule the actual exam up to six month after redemption.

Step 6 - Schedule your exam

Check out our blog on how to schedule your SAP Certification exam.

Step 7 - Explore Career Options

Check out the career corner

We wish you the best of luck in your learning journey! Leave a comment below if you have any questions.

Regards,

David

1,396 Comments
bngan04
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I'm Ngan from Vietnam, thank you and SAP so much for giving such a great opportunity. I'm a women and I'm looking to switch my career mid-year to upskill myself in SAP. I'd like to receive an attempt to take exam for SAP certification. Please count me in . I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

My email is ngannguyen230604@gmail.com.

Ly
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano,

I changed my career to SAP nearly 2 years so SAP Certificate is one the most important part for my current job. As a woman, digital technology is not my strength, so I have to spend much of my effort to gain the knowledge.

I hope that you will consider my application for the free certification attempt, so that I can have a chance to get my first SAP Certificate.

Thank you so much.

ngochung
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

Thank you for this amazing opportunity. I'm a young Vietnam ABAP developer.

I've been looking to leverage my skills, career and experience with a SAP certification  and I started with my learning journey with the 'Developing with SAP Integration Suite'

I would welcome the opportunity of a certication voucher and to sit for the certification exam.

TramLNQ
Newcomer

Hi David,

I fit in category of woman, looking to advance my SAP career after 7 years of being Key user. I truly believe that SAP learning would help me build a new career.

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity.

Best Regards,

Tram, Le (Ms.)

Trendy_le
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano ,

I'm Anh from Vietnam. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity.

I'm a woman and I'm looking to switch my career next year to upskill myself in SAP so SAP Certificate is one the most important part for my current job.

I hope that you will consider my application for the free certification attempt, so that I can have a chance to get my first SAP Certificate. Thank you so much.

anh_13_0-1698050929420.png

Ket
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am thrilled to convey my keen interest in enrolling in the Digital Skills Initiative, specifically for the SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Integration Suite learning program. This certification perfectly aligns with my career aspirations, and I am enthusiastic about the prospect of improving my skills in this domain.

I sincerely value the opportunity to participate in this initiative and gain knowledge from the vibrant community. I eagerly await the registration link and eagerly anticipate commencing this educational journey.

I want to express my gratitude in advance for your support!

jmmargo
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks to everyone for your interest in the digital skills initiative! Invites sent out as of 23 Oct 2023.

duonglt
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano ,

I'm Duong from Vietnam and I'm a woman. 

This is really a great opportunity for me. First, thank you for that.

I am new to SAP because my company is new to using it. I want to learn to have more and more knowledge about SAP so can pass SAP SD certificate . It will help me enhance my professional career and open up a lot more opportunities for me.

Thank you for considering my application!SAP.png

Best regards,

Duong

mareenette_p
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

Good Day!
I am a SAP BI/BW Developer from the Philippines. I identified as a person for this certification because I am a women and a first generation college graduate in my family.

I have been working with SAP for years now and I find it amazing how it helps businesses organize their data and processes. I am willing to learn more about SAP especially that the technology is fast developing. I want to keep up and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies. I have completed my first learning journey Designing Stories in SAP Analytics Cloud and I am very interested to take a free certification attempt. Thank you for this initiative and I'm hoping you can consider my application for the free certification attempt.

mareenette_p_0-1698106295183.png

Thanks & Regards,
Mareenette

bngan04
Discoverer

Hi David @David_Chaviano   

I identify myself as a woman.
I have completed the course Utilizing SAP Build for Low-Code/ No - Code Applications and Automations for Citizen Developers. I would like to receive a a free certification attempt. Thank you for this initiative and I'm hoping you can consider my application for the free certification attempt. And my email is ngannguyen230604@gmail.com

ngannguyen230604@gmail.com - 1.jpg

Best regard

duyenphuong2809
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano,
I'm Phuong - a SAP SD Consultant from Vietnam. I've been working in SAP SD for 2 years.
I identify myself for this certification as the only female member in my big family working in Enterprise software/Information technology. To be honest, back to 6 years ago, I was in the local university for another major, which is not related to SAP. After graduation, I had to change my career path to Enterprise software/Information technology due to the huge impact of Covid and labor market crisis in my country. It was really challenging for me to start learning again at that time.
SAP came to me as a coincidence, but it now stays with me as my occupational choice and passion. I love working with SAP because it shows me how effectively technology changes the way a business runs. As a SD consultant, I'm proud that I could be a part of SAP community contributing to the rapid development of Enterprise software Industry.
The world of technology is changing unstoppably, each of us have to keep up with the latest advancements. I would be very grateful if there is a chance for me to receive a free certification attempt for this opportunity.
Thank you for considering!
Best Regards,
Phuong

Hazem99
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I followed all the steps mentioned in your blog post and signed up for the digital skills initiative after completing my learning journey (I've already sent a screenshot showing the end of the path).

I'm still waiting for the redemption code for my SAP certification attempt.

Thank you very much. Yours faithfully

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your interest in the digital skills initiative! Invites sent to those who are interested as of 25 October 23.

If you've completed your learning journey, digitalskills@sap.com is the place to sent the screenshots. Due to the high volume of requests please bear with us as we work through all of the inquiries.

Seyi_Adedeji
Discoverer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I am glad to be here. My name is Seyi Adedeji. I identify as a woman with HRIS background.

I have just registered the digital skills initiative and I am currently looking through the learning journey to decide what certification to take. I don't mind your suggestion as well regarding what certification to pursue based on my Human Resources background.

Thank you in advance.

Emma_nguyen
Explorer

Hi David, 

I identify myself as a woman. 

I've completed a SAP learning journey called "Discovering End-to-End Business Processes for the Intelligent Enterprise" that leads to a certification. It's highly appreciated if I can earn a free exam attempt voucher to further enhance my professional development. 

Emma_nguyen_0-1698327908015.png

Regards,

Yen

CHINNABATHINA
Discoverer

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am interested in this program Digital Skills.  I would like to be SAP Certified in Signavio.

C_SIG_2201 SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Signavio
I fall under one of those categories that are eligible.  I not to mention in comments here that are visible to every one.
My e-mail address: cpb.vema@gmail.com, this is also my SAP Universal ID.

Thanks and regards

Daisy
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano, Dear @jmmargo,

I am taking some SAP learning journeys individually for my future career, so this is a very great initiative for me. I hope that you would give me an opportunity to gain my target with a SAP Certification in this year.
Thank you very much for this initiative and looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards.

caroline_126
Newcomer

Hi David,

Its great initiative by SAP, i would really appreciate if you can recognize me with my work and eagerness to learn new things. I have been into CRM for 2 years. I have been learning a lot from SAP learning portal.  Have some badges for course completion.  This opportunity will definitely aid me in up skilling myself and make me very much productive for the company.

Helly_Tran
Explorer

Hello @David_Chaviano  
I identify as a person in the below categories:
- Woman
- People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts
- First generation college students
The digital skills initiative will equip me certify in an S/4hana module which will enhance my professional career and open up a lot more opportunities for me.. Kudos to SAP for giving such a great oppurtunity to learn and get certified free of cost.

BManideep
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

Thankyou so much for the opportunity.I am trying hard to upskill get an opportunity. I learned a lot through the learning journey of SAP Analytics Cloud - Planning.

I really want to attempt the SACP exam.

Could you please provide the voucher?

Please find the below snapshot for the completion of the learning journey.

BManideep_0-1698407278449.jpeg

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Thanks everyone for your interest! I've sent out the invites as of 27 Oct 2023. 

CHINNABATHINA
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have completed the Learning Journey that leads to the following Certification: 

C_SIG_2201
SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Signavio

Please see screenshot below.  Kindly issue a coupon to appear for the exam.

Thanks and regards

CHINNABATHINA_0-1698461811784.png

HoangTiep
Newcomer

Good morning Mr. @David_Chaviano 
I'm from Vietnam. The country isn't within the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. And I was born in 1987.
I was born in a mountainous area in VietnamI am also an ethnic minority. In my locality, there are only a few people who study at university due to economic difficulties. I graduated from high school in 2004 and I worked as a common laborer for five years to earn money for college tuition. I started university in 2009 when I was 22 years old and graduated from university with a major in software engineering in 2014 when I was 27 years old.
I worked as an internal SAP ERP system supporter in some manufacturing companies. But now, I need to start my career as an SAP consultant. However, I’m facing an obstacle in that I’m in my mid-life without SAP ERP implementation experience as well as an SAP certificate. To develop my career, I must get SAP certificates in the near future.
I identify myself as "people looking to switch their careers mid-life" and "People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts" in your categories who may have free certification attempt. I'd like to receive an attempt to take an exam for SAP certification. It would be helpful for my career. Please count me in. My email is hoangtiep2010@gmail.com

minhnhat171999
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mr David & Team,

I've completed the learning journey of Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA, see screenshot attached. The registered email is hoangminhnhat16@gmail.com
Please let me know how to proceed to the next steps to receive the free exam attempt of SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement. 
Thank you & Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

hoangminhnhat16@gmail.com.png

honghtb_16408
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

I identify myself as a person in the women category. After taking a long career break, I find myself interested in SAP and the digital skills initiative is undoubtedly a great opportunity for me to better learn and develop in this field. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Best regards,

Hong

aanh
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

Thank you and SAP team so much for giving us a chance to approach an amazing business digital technology solution like SAP by organising this meaningful campaign. 

I have completed my first learning journey Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA; also, as a woman who is in progress to switch my career mid-life, I cannot wait to receive an attempt and take an exam for SAP certification!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you once again for this wonderful opportunity!

Anhnguyen
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano

- Woman

- People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts

- First generation college students

The digital skills initiative will equip me certify in an S/4hana module which will enhance my professional career and open up a lot more opportunities for me.. Kudos to SAP for giving such a great opportunity to learn and get certified free of cost.

Thanks & Regards,

Anh Nguyen.

Hoang_Thanh
Newcomer

Dear @David_Chaviano 

I'm Thanh, I'm from Viet Nam.
My major is japanese and I had opportunities to study economic in Japan
Last 2 year I had no idea about SAP, during covid 19, it was a very hard time and must comeback to Vietnam
Despite the difficulty I faced there was new chance for me to work for company which using SAP.
First, I started as an AMS member, maintaining and using SAP for company daily business.
I feels SAP is amazing, the more I using SAP the more interest I gained.
I got more knowledge in Vietnam business and able to apply what I learned in Japan.
Thanks to the great and easy to understand business flow created by SAP
I am eager to take a free certification attempt because I believed it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do.
Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

Thanks & Regards,
Hoang Thanh

Prasanna1
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have completed Developing with SAP Integration suite certification. Can you please provide the voucher for the certification...

Thanks and Regards
G.Prasanna. 
T_Ket
Explorer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am thrilled to convey my keen interest in enrolling in the Digital Skills Initiative, specifically for the SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Integration Suite learning program. This certification perfectly aligns with my career aspirations, and I am enthusiastic about the prospect of improving my skills in this domain.

I sincerely value the opportunity to participate in this initiative and gain knowledge from the vibrant community. I eagerly await the registration link and eagerly anticipate commencing this educational journey.

I want to express my gratitude in advance for your support!

Regards,

Ket

Wisdom
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear @David_Chaviano ,

I received the invitation for this program and have successfully completed the 'Configuring SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core' learning journey.

Kindly find below a screenshot of my progress

Wisdom_0-1698840412645.png

I am on standby for the next step.

Regards,

Yanana

mprasanthi
Newcomer

Dear David,

I am Prasanthi.
I identify my self with the below categories,

1.Women.
2.Single Parent.
3.People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts.
4.People looking to switch their careers mid-life.
5.I am willing to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification.

Please accept my registration.

Thank you.

Prasanthi.

LeoTrinh
Newcomer

hi @David_Chaviano 

Thank you and the SAP team so much for giving us a chance to approach an amazing business digital technology solution like SAP by organizing this meaningful campaign. 

Absolutely interested in the topic SAP BTP Extensions with SAP BTP Extensions with SAP Cloud Application Programming Model
so this chance is a big opportunity for me to get the certification that will help to promotion in my career path.
Hope to hear you soon!

thuhuyentracy
Newcomer

Dear David,

I am writing to express my strong interest in obtaining a free SAP certification as a consultant. The opportunity to acquire this certification holds significant value for me, as it enhances my skills and expertise, boosting my credibility in the industry. Furthermore, it opens doors for career growth and diversifies my project opportunities, while also building trust with clients who often prefer certified consultants. I would greatly appreciate information regarding the process and eligibility for this opportunity and assure you of my commitment to meet all requirements and make the most of this chance.

Thank you for considering my request, and I eagerly await your response, looking forward to the prospect of furthering my career with SAP.

Regards,

Huyen Tran

PhiCr
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

My enthusiasm for achieving the 'C_HANADEV_18 - SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06' certification from SAP is a strong motivator and a significant goal in my career. This certification is not just a personal achievement but also a substantial contribution to the reputation and knowledge of those working in the SAP field.

I am committed to seizing every opportunity to learn and master the skills and knowledge required for SAP HANA 2.0 SPS06. This will not only help me enhance my professional expertise but also open up diverse and exciting career prospects. It will be my contribution to the success of businesses and the IT industry. I believe that with perseverance and passion, I will achieve this valuable goal and contribute to the sustainable development of businesses and the technology sector.

Thank you for providing the opportunity for me and SAP community.

bichdaothi
Discoverer

Hello David,

I am a female from Vietnam.

I have finished the training program on Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA.

Thank you!

bichdaothi_1-1698915892361.png

NhuPhuongLePham
Newcomer

Pursuing a free SAP certification is a significant step towards enhancing my professional career and securing a promising future. Having worked as a user for several years, I am eager to expand my knowledge and transition into the role of an SAP consultant. Obtaining an SAP certification not only validates my skills but also opens up new opportunities and career prospects.

I believe that investing in further education and certifications is essential for staying competitive in the constantly evolving field of SAP. It not only demonstrates my commitment to professional growth but also allows me to offer more value to potential employers and clients.

Access to free SAP quizzes and resources would greatly contribute to my career stability and development. It would provide me with the opportunity to assess my current knowledge, identify areas for improvement, and gain the confidence needed to excel in my desired role as an SAP consultant.

I am eager to take on this challenge and appreciate any support or opportunities for free SAP certification quizzes that can help me achieve my career goals. Thank you for considering my request.

JoycePhan
Discoverer

Hi David,

I am an Oracle consultant who is in the middle of changing my career path to SAP. I have certain understanding about systems but due to limitation of the resources I can access from my country, I hope to get a chance to upskill myself and soon join the SAP community.

Thank you for sharing this opportunity and I look forward to luck coming.

Best regards.

84mqdoan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Great’s ERP

ThaoHoang
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano,

I'm Thao, I am a consultant SAP from Vietnam. I can identify myself in following categories,
             - Woman
             - People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts.

Even though I'm a woman, I have a passion for information technology. I want to keep learning and growing in this field to have a great career.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more knowledge in SAP and career opportunities. I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead.

I hope you will consider my application for the free certification in SAP. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you so much!
NinhTH4
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano,

I'm Ninh, I am a consultant SAP from Vietnam. I can identify myself in following categories,
          - People looking to switch their careers mid-life
I have a passion for information technology. I want to keep learning and growing in this field to have a better career and better life.
I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements. I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead. Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.
Here is the screenshot of the completion of the learning journey "Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA" with my email "NinhTH4@fpt.com" that I complete:
NinhTH4@fpt.com.png
I would like to take the free certification attempt for – ‘SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Warehouse Management 2308.
I hope you will consider my application for the free certification in SAP. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you so much!
Ilya_Sysoev
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano,

• People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts

I'm looking for opportunities to expand my skills in SAP HANA Administration area.

Please consider my application.

Ilya_Sysoev_0-1698961680391.png

Kind Regards,

Ilya

k8ster
Newcomer

Hi SAP,

I am a middle-aged single mum in the SAP world.  Hoping to get support from SAP as the sole bread winner for my kids.

Thanks,
Kate

Qui_Nguyen
Newcomer

Hello Mr David

My name is Qui Nguyen (or you can call me Will) and I'm currently a Project Cordinate working in implement SAP S/4 Hana Cloud for BIN Corporation Group. 

I currently work in the Strategy Planning Department and looking for opportunities to strengthen my digital skills to pursue a career in Instructional Design. I think this opportunity would be an amazing way to start me on a new career as an SAP solution designer.

I am passionate about learning and development and SAP offers a variety of learning journeys and certification to fulfill my professional development. I look forward to participating in this initiative and hope that I can make an impact on learning for many organizations. 

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity, 

PhuongAnh
Discoverer

Dear @David_Chaviano and @jmmargo 

It is my opportunity to have a chance to know the post Digital Skills Initiative Applicant Guide (For self-study candidates).

My name is Phuong Anh, a woman, 31 years old, from Vietnam.
Previously I worked as an IT supporter, then had the opportunity to work on the SAP system. I feel very passionate about SAP behavior, so I switched to being an SAP consultant in 2021.
I am willing to learn more about SAP and to undergo the rigors of studying for SAP Certification. I would like to have this chance.

I have completed 2 SAP learning journeys: Discovering SAP Ariba Procurement and Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA.
Please kindly refer to evidence in attached files and help me to get your approval.
Thank you so much for your kindly support!
P2007072658_0-1698979816177.pngP2007072658_1-1698979829995.pngP2007072658_2-1698979841237.png

Best regards,
Phuong Anh.

thucpk
Newcomer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am a MES (MPDV) consultant.

But the opportunity for MES in Viet Nam is not good now (economic downturn).

I was a maintenance senior. I tried to study and complete "Implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition for Asset Management"

So I indentify as person:

• I would like to become a Plant Maintenance consultant 

Regards

Thuc

QuyVu
Participant

Dear @David_Chaviano,
Thanks for providing opportunity to start career in SAP with great initiative.
I'm Quy from Viet Nam, who am eager to take a free certification attempt.
By earning the SAP certification, i highly believe it will enhance my professional career development and gaining more job opportunities.

I am really grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead.

Thanks & Regards,

Quy

Thuy811
Newcomer

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am a SAP PP functional consultant who holds a bachelors degree in management information system.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. am willing to learn more about SAP, as it will help me get job opportunities and widen my career path. 

Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

Regards,

Thuy.

PhiCr
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I've completed the learning journey of “Onboarding with SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition"

Please let me know how to proceed the next steps to receive the free certificate attempt.

PhiCr_0-1698992498428.png

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

PhiCr.

TienLV
Discoverer
I've completed the learning journey of Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA, see screenshot attached. The registered email is tienceo.ftu@gmail.com
I am eager to take a free certification attempt of SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting. 

By earning the SAP certification, i highly believe it will enhance my professional career development and gaining more job opportunities.

I am really grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead.

Thanks & Regards,

TienLV

Screenshot_1.png