Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
henry_levenberg
Advisor
Advisor

Last night, the San Francisco 49ers took on the Detroit Lions, victoriously winning under quarterback Brock Purdy to go to this year's Super Bowl in Las Vegas. However, Ohio State honors students got an introduction to their winning strategy just a few days prior. This past week, Ohio State’s Fisher College of Business Honors Cohort Program joined SAP and the San Francisco 49ers for a stadium visit, career panel, and Q&A. Students in this highly competitive program consist of the top thirty-five juniors in the undergraduate business school at Ohio State, coming from a variety of diverse backgrounds, majors, and experience.

Ohio State students hear from San Francisco 49ers and SAP representatives about their partnershipOhio State students hear from San Francisco 49ers and SAP representatives about their partnership

David Martinez, Senior Director of Sponsorships in North America facilitated the visit with the San Francisco 49ers, explaining how our collaboration with the playoff-contending football team more than a sponsorship is, it’s a partnership with the organization using our solutions to make the Game Day experience better for the 70,000+ fans who come to Levi Stadium.

Martinez engages with honors student about SAP career opportunitiesMartinez engages with honors student about SAP career opportunities

@henry_levenberg , associate with the Product Learning team under Marketing Solutions organized this trip with the Fisher Honors Cohort.

“I started my career with the business school several years ago as an instructional designer, which led me to SAP. This program, like many, is what launches careers for students, and I’m excited to be able to give back on behalf of myself and SAP in the best way I can.”

Ohio State juniors in Business Honors Cohort gets an on-field opportunityOhio State juniors in Business Honors Cohort gets an on-field opportunity

Students interested in learning more about SAP are encouraged to check out SAP Learning's Student Zone – a free, online offering available all around the globe that introduces young learners to the basics of ERP, business-to-business software, and an introduction to our cloud-first strategy in making organizations around the world run best.

2 Comments