Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Everyone,

SAP Certification is a great way to prove your competence and boost your CV as you enter the SAP ecosystem. This is why we are provisioning some free certifications to new talent as they enter the ecosystem via various programs and initiatives being run by SAP and its partners. 

Oftentimes, these free certification attempts are provided via "campaign codes" that allow you to discount the cost of the certification to 0. Here is the guide to follow in order to apply your campaign code

Depending on your region, browser settings and account information, the redemption may not work as intended. If you encounter any issues with your redemption, try the following:

1. Clear the cache on your browser, then try again.

2. Try a different web browser. 

3. Try logging in and redeeming the code on a mobile device.

4. If you find yourself with the code successfully applied, but at a "dead-end" without a check-out button, your request has more than likely been submitted. Please allow a couple of days for processing and you should then get your confirmation via email. (This is a known UI bug that is currently being worked on.) 

5. If none of these avenues of approach of the blog work, scroll down to the bottom of the screen on training.sap.com, and reach out to your localized support center and request that they manually redeem the campaign code for you:

David_Chaviano_0-1693842784986.png

(Note: Please do not reach out to the support team on learning.sap.com - be sure you are on training.sap.com)

Provide the following information in your correspondence:

- State the problem: "I am unable to redeem this campaign code because of..." (Reason XYZ - please be specific in the error you are encountering and provide screenshots if you can)

- State the request: "I am requesting you manually redeem this code on behalf of my account."

- Share the code you are trying to redeem

- Share the name of the program you are taking part in and whatever contact information you have for the program  (For example: Digital Skills Initiative digitalskills@sap.com )

- Share the steps you have taken to try to solve the issue (Cleared cache, different browser, etc)

From this point, the local support team should be able to find a solution to getting you your free certification attempt. The only reason to revert back to the digital skills support line is if the local support team determines the code is no longer valid or is defective. If this is the case, that support colleague should reach out to the digital skills email address and request a new code on your behalf.

We appreciate your patience and wish you the best of luck with your SAP Certification exam.

Regards,

David

81 Comments
F_M
Participant

Thank you for the information!

I am facing this error while summitting for certification.

taha1_0-1689178582480.png

prozaro
Explorer

Hi David, where can I find the voucher/campaign code? Thanks. 

waqas81
Explorer

Hi David,

I am getting the same error as Taha-1 facing. Kindly look into. Thanks

taha1_0-1689178582480.png

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @former_member151418 and @waqas81 ,

I sent you next steps via direct message!

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @prozaro ,

The program I am involved with (Digital Skills Initiative)  generally supports people who are brand new to the SAP ecosystem and may be considered part of a group not well represented in the tech industry,

If you feel you might fit this criteria, post a discussion in this group, tell us your story and tag me with  the @ symbol! 

Thanks!

Regards,

David

Badrikusama
Discoverer
0 Kudos

i am also getting the same error as taha and waqas

tays
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

@David_Chaviano I am facing the same error of code can be used just once like @former_member151418 , even after trying the steps you have informed above. 

MohamedSamir
Discoverer
0 Kudos

@David_Chaviano  kindly if you can help me in this

I Face this problem while booking my attempt

MohamedSamir_0-1689862571581.png

after removing code and try to redeem it again i found this error 

MohamedSamir_1-1689862607536.png

So Kindly if you can help me to redeem this code 

sanusi
Discoverer

sanusi_0-1689863532749.png

I am still receiving this message even though I have completed all the required tasks.

Profe_AndresABI
Explorer

Hola@David_Chaviano. I did everything recommended now I get the following error message:

Profe_AndresABI_0-1689905829972.png

0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

I am getting the below error. Please help me on this.

REDDY_2324_0-1689937795763.png

javedjsaifi
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

I have tried many times but getting the below error. Please help me on this.

javedjsaifi_0-1689938452336.png

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@javedjsaifi @former_member8983 @Profe_AndresABI @sanusi @MohamedSamir @tays @Badrikusama - I have updated step 4 with further information on how to proceed!

sanusi
Discoverer
Profe_AndresABI
Explorer

@David_Chaviano everything working perfect now. Thank you so much

ganavardhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi sir,i followed all the steps which are mentioned above but still facing the same errors as others. please look into my issue and solve it as soon as possible.

ganavardhan_0-1690297328349.png

Thanks in advance.

gauri-deshpande
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, I am also getting the same error. Help center and local center, both have denied any help in this matter. Please check screenshots of same here.

gaurideshpande_0-1690540981551.jpeg

gaurideshpande_3-1690541061112.png

gaurideshpande_4-1690541089875.jpeg

ganavardhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi David,i followed all the steps which are mentioned above but still facing the same errors as others. please look into my issue and solve it as soon as possible.

Can you please respond to this please 

ganavardhan_0-1690297328349.png

Thanks in advance.

mariah123
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

I haven't received the redeem code via email, what to do next please guide

Sravanthi1992
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have completed my learning but i havent received any Redemption code.

Could you please help me on that.

Thanks!

Regards,

Sravanthi

elvinamantoo
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

Thanks for this amazing campaign. I received the campaign code and within 1 hour of it i raised the request online but unfortunately just like many others i too got the error message when i hit the submit button. Error says "Campaign code can be redeemed only once. [71-ZR2JNDMS]" . I tried the troubleshooting steps as mentioned by you but that did not help. Can you please let me know how can i get it resolved ?error.PNG

Yerra_Sudheer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

Thanks for the wonderful opportunity.

I received the campaign code but like many others I also got the error message when I submitted.

Error says "Campaign code can be redeemed only once. " . (Please have a look at the screenshot)

I tried the troubleshooting steps (step 4) as mentioned by you but that did not help. Can you please let me know how can I get it resolved ?

error redeeming the code.PNG

gui_machado
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am encountering this problem I can not at all

guilhermedamama_0-1691148551813.png

Sravanthi1992
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

Thanks for this amazing campaign. I received the campaign code and within 1 hour of it i raised the request online but unfortunately just like many others i too got the error message when i hit the submit button. Error says "Campaign code can be redeemed only once. [71-EHWZY5TS]" . I tried the troubleshooting steps as mentioned by you but that did not help. Can you please let me know how can i get it resolved? 

Sravanthi1992_0-1691148766461.png

tinuann
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am also getting the error message.

tinuann_0-1691153553187.png

gui_machado
Explorer

For those who are facing errors that the code has already been rescued, I managed to solve it by leaving Google Chrome and opening Microsoft Edge in the incognito tab and doing the process there

shrikantpatil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I am getting the below error.

shrikantpatil_0-1691423863381.png

Sravanthi1992
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear @David_Chaviano ,

It's a great opportunity for us to learn new SAP skills. But We have expected to get a free certification attempt with Voucher activation, but it is not working as expected. Most of the people (including Me) are facing the same issue since so many days, unable to redeem activation code. Appreciate your quick response to help us to redeem this Voucher to help women to grow in their career. Thanks!

Sravanthi1992_0-1691432857832.png

Regards,
Sravanthi

shrikantpatil
Explorer
0 Kudos

@gui_machado 

Can you please share the details of the problem/error you were facing? Is it the same as  "Campaign code can be redeemed only once."?

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

@gauri-deshpande ,

The instructions outlined on step 4 are exactly what this colleague is describing. Who did you reach out to initially? Please follow his instructions. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,
Hope your day is Great! I was having a problem I've finished a Learning Journey like at 23/5 And So far no one contacted me with the Voucher , Tried to contact the team ,but no response and when one responded it said it's not Done yet even tho I did attach Proof of completion So any idea whom I can get back to to solve this problem ?
All the best

amrita_adhikari
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano  @jmmargo 

Thanks for this amazing campaign. I received the campaign code and within 1 hour of it i raised the request online but unfortunately just like many others i too got the error message when i hit the submit button. Error says "Campaign code can be redeemed only once. [71-EXF3ZLSY]]" . I tried the troubleshooting steps as mentioned by you but that did not help. Can you please let me know how can i get it resolved ?

amrita_adhikari_0-1692078591664.png

linjuthomas
Discoverer
0 Kudos

@David_Chaviano 

I'm getting the below error while submitting the order. Please help with next steps.

linjuthomas_0-1692385810110.png

0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I am getting this error while I try to redeem my campaign code. kindly guide me how I can proceed. I have already contacted technical assistance but still no response. 

Screenshot (165).png

houssemsebri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi David, where can I find the voucher/campaign code? Thanks.

houssemsebri_0-1693579664535.png

cuongpham
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi David, 

I have faced same problem : "Campaign code can be redeemed only once" even i have tried clear my web browser caches or used different web browsers. 

lucasbarreto
Explorer

HI @David_Chaviano 

I am facing this error while summitting for certification 😞

I performed all the steps of troubleshooting

lucasbarreto_0-1693594114580.png

cuongpham
Explorer

@lucasbarreto 

It seems that we faced same problem with the code. 

When i created a ticket to technical support team, their answer was just I need to contact digitalskill@sap.com.

Digital skill support team told us to check with technical team. I don't know who can help us to solve the problem. 

lucasbarreto
Explorer
0 Kudos

@cuongpham 

Hello, dear

I too created a ticket to technical support team. 

seems to be a problem that is affecting many friends.

We will wait for some response or solution in the next few days

former_member158917
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano,  could you please help me with the below error, thank you so much !
My e-mail is hngocs.19022004@gmail.com

Screenshot 2023-09-02 155256.png

DuongPT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano

Could you please help me with the below error:

Duongpt93ftu_0-1693904106197.png

Thank you so much.

mau_y_ayun
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano, I'm facing  this error while summitting for certification

Could you please help me with the below error, my email is ymauauyn8@gmail.com

z4665835756676_288ff7511ce3f542509f90662a72e4b4.jpg

Hana1993
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have faced same problem : "Campaign code can be redeemed only once" even i have tried clear my web browser caches or used different web browsers. 

Hana1993_0-1693911035833.png

cuongpham
Explorer

For those who are still stuck at the error "Campaign code can be redeemed only once", I have the solution here. I hope it will help because it works for me.

Send an email to "training.sea@sap.com" explaining your situation with an attachment of the error and a saved email including the code to prove you got the code from digitalskills.

After one to two days, the SAP training support team will reply and apply the code manually to your account.

Remember to provide your information in order to get support quickly, for example:
Email : .................
User ID : .....................
Campaign code : ...............................
Purchase order : CER001 - SAP Certification Exam, One Attempt

sachinvm07
Explorer
0 Kudos

@cuongpham 

Hi, is it applicable for all region irrespective of which country we are applying? As they specify to check with local training team? Thanks. 

kangfu
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano 

Could you please help me with the below error:

kangfu_0-1694175252425.png

maxhelp
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I completed my learning journey "Discovering End-to-End Business Processes for the Intelligent Enterprise" and sent mail to digitalskills@sap.com for a voucher, but they asked me to apply for a digital skill initiative. Don't know where to apply and how. Please help.

Thanks

maxhelp_0-1694214765374.png

cuongpham
Explorer
cuongpham
Explorer
0 Kudos

@kangfu 

Check my previous comment above for the solution

@sachinvm07 

My country I picked is Singapore, maybe you can try to send the email, I think it still works. 

As digital skill team support emailed me, they have noted that: 

"Please reach out to the support team on the bottom of training.sap.com.

Example: https://training.sap.com/course/cer001-sap-certification-exam-one-attempt-certification-online-010-g...