Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi All,

I’ll kick off the discussion and second post on the beginner corner! I’d first like to welcome everyone and let you know that the beginner corner is a great place to get connected with peers and SAP experts on all matters regarding your SAP learning journey.

Welcome to the Student Corner.jpg

We recommend you start learning with the Introducing End-to-End Business Processes for the Intelligent Enterprise learning journey to gain a baseline understanding of what we do and how. This will provide the context behind everything else that you will learn in the future.

Below is a short demo on how you can create an SAP Account and start interacting with us in the beginner corner:

David_Chaviano_0-1684326188609.png

If you have any other questions or comments, the beginner corner is here for you. No question is too simple or complex – we look forward to hearing from you.

Happy learning!

-David

164 Comments
J_Star
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm so sorry but I'm new to this SAP community and I can't seem to find where that settings might be.

alucian
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Happy to be here and learn more!!!

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

@alucian welcome, it is great to meet you in the community? May I ask your areas of interest and product areas (where you want to learn more and help others too!)

You can find great people to engage with in the Groups!

1. Interest Groups | SAP Community
  2. SAP TechEd - SAP Community 
mike_shoga
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hey!

My name is Michael, can someone please give me some information on military veterans getting sap certified?

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi Michael, it is a pleasure to meet you in SAP Community. I am connecting you to this Group Digital Skills Initiative - SAP Community which may interest you. Best of luck!

HV920
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone! 

Excited to be part of this group!

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

@HV920 nice to meet you in the community. I live in the US outside of Philadelphia. My role is in the SAP Community team. May I ask your areas of interest in the community? There are quite a few interest groups you may like to join.

Interest Groups | SAP Community

DanielyCarvalho
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm a graduate in Human Resource Management with practical HR experience. I've completed training in SAP HCM and SuccessFactors EC, and I recently obtained my certification in SuccessFactors. I am committed to continuous learning and am currently expanding my knowledge in the field.

I'm seeking advice on how to land my first opportunity in this area. Most of the job openings I come across require prior experience. Does anyone have tips on how to break into the field or suggestions for positions that are open to newcomers?

Thank you in advance for your guidance and support!

Olesya1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, my name is Olesya.

I have 10+ years of experience in Compensation field supporting a Compensation planning cycle in SF from HR's point of view (intermediate knowledge about CP and EC modules in SF). I would love to learn more about Compensation module configuration aspects from technical SAP consultant's side in order to receive a certification and be able to advance my career towards SAP Consultancy. Can I have access to SAP SuccessFactors Compensation learning path that will be relevant to my intermediate knowledge?

Thank you!

NinhNguyen
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear @David_Chaviano ,

Thank you and SAP for this opportunity.
I am a SAP Consultant from Vietnam. I really love working with SAP because it helps businesses improve their processes. I want to keep learning and growing in this field to have a great career.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.

Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

Ninh, Nguyen (Mrs)

LisetteM
Participant
0 Kudos

@David_Chaviano  I am confused, why is there only a 'Partner Edition' Learning Hub available. Why is there nothing available for people who want to learn but are not connected to SAP Partners/Customers?

houssemsebri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I'm SEBRI HOUSSEM, an industrial engineering graduate. Currently, I'm diving into the world of SAP for PP and QM modules. I'm actively seeking opportunities to enhance my digital skills to keep up with all the innovations in the SAP ecosystem. Passionate about learning and development, I firmly believe SAP offers a variety of learning paths and certifications to further my professional growth. I'm eager to be part of this initiative and make an impact on learning for many organizations.

Shruthi2802
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano 

This is Shruthi, I am from India. I am a recent graduate with a background in data analysis. I'm eager to transition into SAP and pursue certification in S4 HANA - Sourcing and Procurement.

While I lack direct SAP experience, I bring analytical skills and a strong work ethic. This certification would not only enhance my understanding but also open doors to new career opportunities.

I hope you will consider my application for the free certification in SAP S4 HANA-Sourcing and Procurement. Your support would be invaluable as I embark on this journey in SAP.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm regards,

Shruthi

Snigdha
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano ,

I am trying to look for the courses that will lead to ( or are pre-requisites to) free SAP certification voucher. Please help identifying those with S/4 HANA Finance  (or if possible ABAP).

Thanks a lot!