Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Skills Initiative Application

DishaRaskar
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Team 

@David_Chaviano 

My name is Disha Raskar. I am a pre-final year computer engineering student from Pune, India. From what we hear in the news, the local job market in India is not doing great at this moment. To get employed, I need to upskill myself. SAP is extensively utilized across various industries, including finance, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, etc Proficiency in SAP would equip me with the skills necessary to navigate and excel in these sectors, thus broadening my employment opportunities and increasing my marketability to potential employers. Completing this certification would help me gain new skills and knowledge, validate my proficiency, and also demonstrate my commitment to learning in this domain. 

I'm the only daughter of my mother. And my mother being a single parent, we are facing some financial constraints, because of which I am not able to afford the expenses associated with attempting the SAP certification exam. 

However, I firmly believe, that the Digital Skills Initiative could be a great opportunity for me to upskills myself inspite of the financial barrier. This certification would help me start my career journey with rewarding opportunities. 

Thanking you

Disha Raskar

1 REPLY 1

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @DishaRaskar ,

Welcome aboard and thank you for your interest here! I've sent you an invite.

Please join us on this call if you are interested in Finance.

Regards,

David