Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S4 Access for Student Usage

ryan_sammel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I am a director of solution consulting at SAP, and have been working with a few local Universities to explain the benefits of SAP. Some of the professors have asked for access to SAP S4 in a controlled environment. I liken this to what we do for prospects in the sales cycle to allow them to login, and play with the system following a script to walk them through the process. Is this possible?

2 REPLIES 2

Maren_Meyer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ryan.sammel, so nice to hear about your university engagements!

Let me check-in with a colleague of mine who could support about the access to S4.

In general, I would also recommend you to check out the SAP Next-Gen 4 All Community, which is an SAP internal community of colleagues who engage with students and universities. The SAP University Alliances hosts this community; shares resources and answers questions.

Best regards

Maren

Maren_Meyer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi ryan.sammel,

here comes the follow-up to your question about S/4 access for students. It is threefold:-)

• There is typically a S/4 Sandbox connected with the End-to-End Business Processes for Intelligent Enterprise learning journey on Student Zone. Unfortunately, it is not available right now. But I still wanted to link it in case it will change.
  • In general, courses like the E2E one above also imbed demos so that students can get a sense of capabilities and processes of what S/4HANA Cloud looks like.
  • The option we would recommend though, is to guide and talk students through the solutions. If you work with universities who have an interest in teaching and enabling students with SAP, they can get access to the software, enablement and resources as part of the University Alliances membership. You can find more information sap.com/universtiy-alliances. You can reach out to me directly and I can contact you with our colleague from the region. We work together with University Competence Centers and would arrange a meeting to talk through the solutions and explain the value for deeper learning and students.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to further ask here or DM me. I am always happy to support.

Best regards

Maren