Bengaluru Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events, share your expertise and experiences on SAP and non-SAP topics, and get inspired by the Bangalore community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor

Hello Everyone,

If you are here, I am sure you must be excited about the SAP Inside Track Bengaluru 2023, 2nd edition and to see what you can learn here. Our agenda is packed with 50+ sessions in 9 tracks, so there is something here for everyone.

2023-07-06_15-58-28.png

Check out the Agenda Here!! 

Share your suggestions for sessions here, and we will try to get an expert for that session 🙂

Cheers,
Mahesh

15 Comments
kartefact
Participant

Will there be a link to follow online for those of us unlucky folks who aren't able to join in person?

subhajit
Active Participant

Hey @kartefact ,

I share your concern and hope if you could make it.

Unfortunately it would be an in-person event and won't be hosted online.

Regards,

Subhajit

Magendiran
Discoverer

Reg UX any updates?

Raje1
Active Participant

hope will attend the event and good luck for a successful organization of event

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor

@Magendiran , We are still collecting the sessions and preparing the agenda, which will be updated soon. Do you have any specific sessions you want to attend?

sarbajeet
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't see any session related to SAP Commerce Cloud. Is there anything planned?

Regards.

AshokThangavelu
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The agenda looks incomplete. Do we have an updated agenda for this event, could you please update it.

subhajit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi @AshokThangavelu ,

As mentioned, this is a Draft agenda and the final agenda will be published soon.

Regards,

Subhajit

subhajit
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello @sarbajeet ,

We are still collecting the sessions and preparing the agenda, which will be updated soon.

Regards,

Subhajit

NGTP
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @maheshpalavalli 

From the agenda, it seems all the Tracks are for technical consultants.   Which track is relevant for Functional Consultants?

Thank you

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor

NGTP We will have a lot of functional sessions. Tracks 4, 5 will be fully functional and there will also be a few in other tracks. Looking forward to seeing you here 🙂 

NGTP
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the update @maheshpalavalli 

Abhijeet-K
Active Participant
0 Kudos

@maheshpalavalli, is the final agenda available? It would be great to have it so that I can socialize it with other colleagues and encourage them to join.

Yerra_Sudheer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello @maheshpalavalli .

Looking forward for this event.

It would be really great if this includes SAP Analytics Cloud and Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudheer

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Best of luck everyone for a successful SIT tomorrow!!