Bengaluru Blog Posts
Find the latest news, discover community events, share your expertise and experiences on SAP and non-SAP topics, and get inspired by the Bangalore community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor

maheshpalavalli_0-1709012497770.png

Last week, on February 17th, the SAP Inside Track Bengaluru once again proved its mettle as an unparalleled hub for knowledge sharing and networking. This event extended a warm welcome to over 1400 attendees, 120+ speakers & 30+ volunteers offering an enriched platform where learnings were amplified and connections were strengthened.. Personally, it's been the best SAP Inside Track that I've been a part of. This wouldn't have been possible without the hard work and dedication of everyone involved. In this blog post, I will share some of my personal highlights of the event while celebrating the team that made this successful event possible. So, let's get started.

Agenda Highlights

maheshpalavalli_1-1709012623307.png

Our event took off with an energy-filled keynote from Sindhu Gangadharan (SVP & MD, SAP Labs India) which illuminated on the pivotal subjects of the SAP Community, Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and more. The event was nothing less than a feast for tech enthusiasts, featuring 56 deep-dive lecture sessions, ~120 speakers, 6 hands-on, and 3 interactive 'Ask Me Anything' booths. These sessions, running on eight parallel tracks, ensured a wide range of topics covered, providing a comprehensive learning experience for all the attendees. I was fortunate to lead the content team where I aided in strategizing and designing the content, working collaboratively with the team. We had 7 tracks of lecture sessions, covering SAP BTP, Application Development - SAP Build, CAP & RAP, Integration, Data Analytics, Automation, SAP S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, SAP UI5, Fiori & Many other functional topics. Check out our agenda here: https://sitblrwebsite.vercel.app/

maheshpalavalli_2-1709012679144.pngmaheshpalavalli_3-1709012687595.png
(Ask me Anything Strategy Corner)

maheshpalavalli_2-1709013504773.pngmaheshpalavalli_8-1709013958431.png

Did I just miss mentioning the Artificial Intelligence?, it was intentional 😉, the highlight of this event is the Business AI, almost 25+ sessions from this event had the flavor of AI in it, in all the tracks. Let's talk about it next 🙂

Advent of AI Discovery Paths:

maheshpalavalli_0-1709013066314.png

A significant highlight was the launch of an AI Discovery Paths - a personalized AI journey depending on the attendee’s role selection. This facilitated attendees to select a path best suited to their roles, be it developer, consultant, architect, product manager, or admin. We appreciate Peeyush Chaurasiya for designing this, and thanks to Sindhu Gangadharan for giving us the idea to try this at this event before launching it at the upcoming SAP DCOM.
Check them out here: https://sitblrwebsite.vercel.app/paths

SAP BTP at the Epicenter:

maheshpalavalli_9-1709014226654.png
The SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP) found significant prominence at this event. There were a total of 34 lecture sessions from SAP Employees, Customers & Partners on topics ranging from Application Development, Artificial intelligence, Automation, Integration and Data-to-Value, and also four hands-on practical interactions, and two specialized 'Ask Me Anything' booths that offered attendees valuable insights from SAP Product Experts. The BTP diamond game, held thrice for customers and partners, made its mark as an engaging highlight.

Feedback that Motivates:

The feedback from the attendees was overwhelmingly positive, clocking an impressive average of 4.56 out of 5 from over 300 entries across all the sessions. The AI sessions, specifically, garnered rave reviews. We also gathered the event experience feedback that received noteworthy scores, with an average feedback of 4.57 from about 200 entries. It was heartening to learn that many attendees found the event to be a valuable platform for learning about SAP BTP, AI, and SAP S/4HANA, among other trending topics, and wanted us to organize these events more often. Of course, there were a few requests for improvements which will definitely consider for the future but considering this as a free event.

Kudos to the Team:

maheshpalavalli_1-1709013146963.pngmaheshpalavalli_5-1709013692594.png

The immense success of the event would not have been possible without the help of all our volunteers dedicated at every step. Their dedication and effort helped us execute one of the best SAP Inside Track events Bengaluru has ever seen. From content curation to track management, their invaluable assistance was present at every stage of the event. Check out this blog post from Shreshtha for more information: <Blog post in process>

Sponsors

maheshpalavalli_13-1709015954943.pngmaheshpalavalli_14-1709016004678.png

A massive thank you to our sponsors, without whom the SAP Inside Track Bengaluru wouldn't have been possible. Their ample support, both financial and logistical, played a crucial part in the smooth running of the event. Not only did they provide us with the necessary backing to host a profuse range of sessions and interactive booths, but some also contributed their own expertise as speakers. Their support was invaluable in making this event a grand success, and we extend our heartfelt thanks to them all. (Primus Techsystems, S2 Integrators, SAP Concur & SAP Press).

Lastly, I want to express my sincere gratitude to Pushpendra Yadav for managing all logistics flawlessly, making the event a truly amazing experience, and Abhishek Chatterjee, the driving force behind this outstanding event. My appreciation extends to PVN Pavankumar for his invaluable support in strategizing and reviewing the event’s content agenda. I would also like to express my deep gratitude toward Sindhu Gangadharan, whose leadership and strategic insights played a crucial role in expanding the SAP Community's reach in this region to new heights.

maheshpalavalli_6-1709013802764.pngmaheshpalavalli_7-1709013831154.png
(Mahesh, PVN Pavankumar, Pushpendra Yadav, Abhishek Chatterjee)

The End

To sum up, SAP Inside Track Bengaluru was more than just an event - It was a confluence of shared knowledge and networking, and fostering collaborative learning by brining together the SAP Community. I had a great time being part of the organizing & content team, which enabled me to learn to lot and of course the networking 😉 . Looking forward to the upcoming SAP Inside Tracks in this India.

1 Comment
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Congratulations to everyone involved. Sounds like a resounding success... and over 1400 attendees!! I love to see photos from the events too, so thanks for sharing!!