Bengaluru Discussions
Share your thoughts and connect with other SAP Community members by starting and commenting on discussions in the Bengaluru group.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let us kickoff this New Year with some interesting conversations

subhajit
Active Participant

Heylo Community,

Wishing you all a very Prosperous and Happy New Year 🎆
Hope you all had an wonderful Christmas and Year end vacation.

As we embark on this new year, let us share the below thoughts with each other :
🔵How did you spend the end of the previous year(no serious answers please 😃)
🔵What are your goals for this year when it comes to SAP ecosystem (upskilling, community contribution etc.)
🔵What are your expectations from Bengaluru Community & any one event that you are eager to attend 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1703758732406.jpg

I'll go first maybe 😃

I usually spend the end of the year in the Mountains but this time it was an exception.

We had an amazing SAP Annual Day at SAP Labs Campus that probably kicked-off the year end celebrations for me. One such wide angle picture by me 😃
Other than this I mostly spent time with my family back in my hometown Calcutta which was also very vibrant during this time.

This year personally and overall I would like to see more community participation, knowledge sharing and obviously more engagements in our New Community Home. I would personally also like to upskill in various tech area's to stay updated.

Also I would be extremely honest to share that I am pretty excited for every event in this coming year 😛

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN...

Cheers.

Subhajit

2 REPLIES 2

subhajit
Active Participant

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for starting this interesting discussion @subhajit . 

I took a few days off and invested time in crafting last year end, and spent some time learning about pottery and crafting with jute along with my wife 🙂
jute mirror.jpeg
Jute and Mirror 😉

This year I want to upskill in the areas of enterprise automation and Integration 🙂