Blogs about SAP Websites
Stay up to date on essential SAP websites with the latest offerings and news about SAP for Me, SAP Help Portal, SAP Support Portal, and other properties.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

As part of SAP for Me "Customer Insights" dashboard moved to the new online in-app help "SAP Companion" which is a component of Enable Now. This web-based help system is designed to provide context-sensitive assistance, ensuring you can easily find all the information you need.

Key Features of SAP Companion:

• Seamless Interaction: Access help exactly when you need it, right from within the application
  • Context-Sensitive Support: Receive relevant information based on your current screen.
  • Guided Assistance: Enjoy an interactive, step-by-step process guidance.

You do not need to navigate away from Customer Insights application and search for the Online-documentation, you can just click on the "?" icon in the upper right corner and the documentation appears exactly when you need it.

Docu 1 2024-03-14_17-49-41.png

It is always related to the screen where you are right now. And it provides you with a short explanation to each element on the User Interface as well as with detailed explanations of what do you see on the screen. 

Docu 2 - 2024-03-14_17-53-39.png

At the moment it focuses on offering online help about high-level topics, navigation options, dashboards, cards, and applications. Gradually it will be extended, and some interactive Guided Assistance will be added.

Tell us, where you need more detailed information or where would you like to have a Guided Tour to explain  a particular section in Customer Insights, a graph or how to use a reporting feature. We are happy to extend and improve  your user experience based on your feedback. 

For the time being we will keep the existing documentation additionally to the new SAP Companion documentation. So you still have access to:

With time, when the Web Companion will become better, the documentation landscape might be simplified. 

Additionally SAP Support Portal / Customer Insights. and ‘Customer Insights’ community blogs help you to stay up-to-date.

Please use the ‘Feedback’ slider on the right edge of the page of the application to share with us your feedback on this new tool and help us to improve the reporting functionality in SAP for Me.

Read this blog for more details on the SAP Companion.

SAP for Me is made for you!