Blogs about SAP Websites
Stay up to date on essential SAP websites with the latest offerings and news about SAP for Me, SAP Help Portal, SAP Support Portal, and other properties.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JerryRosa
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Delivering customer success in the cloud is a powerful key metric to maintain and grow. And now it’s easier for partners to keep their finger on the customer’s pulse with a new post-implementation survey option within SAP for Me.

Having the ability to get feedback on knowing what your customer thinks about their experience with a delivered project can provide valuable insights for making current and future adjustments to a partner’s methodology in delivering a cloud project and going live.

Thanks to a new option in SAP for Me, partners can now launch post-implementation surveys jointly with SAP that can provide vital feedback.

New Customer Survey Button

The new, “Launch Customer Survey” button in the SAP for Me project card will be available in December 2023. The survey launcher allows partners to send an Qualtrics-powered anonymous survey to a key customer contact after an implementation has gone live.

The new survey option provides partners and SAP with a mutual way to gain insights on customer perceptions and experience. The SAP Cloud Project Implementation Survey takes about two minutes for a customer contact to complete and will provide partners with highly valuable feedback information that can be used to unlock ways to improve the customer success experience during all the waves of an implementation.

The end goal is to have returned surveys assigned to a Partner Delivery Manager or Partner Experience Manager at SAP. During 2024, selected surveys will be shared and discussed with the partner to gain an understanding of the customer’s experience and to discover if there are any areas where an improvement could be made to increase customer satisfaction.

Survey Questions

The Qualtrics-powered survey seeks to collect customer sentiment and experience for a specific implementation wave. The feedback will help the partner and SAP tailor implementation tactics and strategies and help develop better delivery services that enhance the customer experience. The customer representative that is responding to the survey, can provide replies within a scale from very satisfied to very dissatisfied.

Some of the questions in the 2-minute survey are:

• Overall, how satisfied are you with your SAP Cloud Implementation?

• Overall, how satisfied are you with your partner’s performance for your SAP Cloud Implementation?

• Other questions drill down to specific aspects of the implantation from expertise to project management to enablement and handover.

Process for Initiating a Survey

• In your SAP for Me project card, access the new button: “Launch Customer Survey.

• Select the appropriate project wave (one that is live) from a list displayed in the project card.

• You will be directed to the Qualtrics page with instructions on how to send the survey.

Working with SAP on the Survey Results in 2024

In the next phase of development in 2024, partners will have the ability to have the survey results reviewed with SAP and receive recommendations, to help the partner fine-tune or enhance their delivery protocols to help achieve positive customer satisfaction.