Blogs about SAP Websites
Stay up to date on essential SAP websites with the latest offerings and news about SAP for Me, SAP Help Portal, SAP Support Portal, and other properties.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aineoflynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Dear Partners,

Based on Partner feedback, we have introduced a raft of changes and new functionalities for Partners in SAP for Me.

Navigation Changes to Partnership, Customer Success and Sales & Marketing Dashboards

• Add Overview tab to each Dashboard

• Duplicate Alerts cards to each Dashboard Overview (today they are only on the Home Page)

• Certifications moved to Partnership Dashboard

• New tabs to each dashboard to break out view and reduce scrolling

• Revamp Fast Access Cards to show consolidated list of links

• Retire obsolete cards

Learn More: Partner Navigation Changes in SAP for Me | SAP Blogs

Current Certified Consultants

Partners told us it would be more intuitive to find consultant certifications in the Partnership Dashboard. As a result, the Current Certified Consultants card has moved to the new Certifications tab on the Partnership Dashboard.

The data within the card has also been expanded. Previoulsy you could only view consultants within your own entity which were uploaded in Manage My Users to Manage My Partnership. Now, we have expanded the data:

• Expanded data to include PGI Group - Note that due to data privacy concerns the Name and Learner ID for users in other entities will be called "Anonymous User".

• Expanded data to include S-Users not uploaded to MMP - The same change is made for Competency Framework in parallel. Note that this will not apply for authorizations until changes are made next year

By making these changes your certifications card should now align to the Competency Framework and give you better transparency on your consultant practice.

We have also added an enhanced filter functionality to help you navigate the data.

Learn More: Current Certified Consultants Guided Partner Support

Projects Enhancements

Several weeks ago we created a new Projects tab on the Customer Success Dashboard.

We launched a new Upcoming Planned Go-Lives card, which allows Partners to request updates to projects via email, and added a new filter functionality to the existing Customer Cloud Projects card.

We also launched a new Projects Not Created card, which allows Partners to view products where they have sold a license, but no project has been created yet. You can filter by the contracts starting soon, contract started in the past 3 to 12 months, or contracts started over 12 months ago.

My Partner Rewards

In the Sales & Marketing Dashboard, under the new Funds page, Partners can now view MDF and BDF Funds claims by year.

In the Finance & Legal Dashboard under the new Commissions tab, Partners can view Sales Performance Rebates by year.

Ultimately, we plan to migrate all content from the My Partner Rewards app into SAP for Me. Please stay tuned for more updates on the migration of Cloud Choice Payments.

Have Your Say

Our roadmap is defined by our Partners. Please use the Feedback functionality in SAP for Me to suggest new features and let us know about your experience!