Career Corner Blog Posts
Blog posts are a great way for SAP, customers, and partners to share advice, insights into career trends, new opportunities, and personal success stories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Humans of SAPsv
Employees Tell Their Story

Perhaps you've heard of Humans of New York (HONY), the five-year-old vibrant photograph-blog-turned-#1-New-York-Times-best-selling-book run by a man named Brandon that provides a worldwide audience with daily glimpses into the lives of the people in New York City. Inspired by HONY, we decided to do our own spinoff and call it Humans of SAPsv. Each week, through the end of December, we'll feature three employees complete with their picture, name, title, Twitter handle, and snippets of their passion for SAP, their commitment to their colleagues and community, and what inspires them both inside and outside of SAP.

If you're interested in the chance to be featured in Humans of SAPsv, please email Magen Petit. Enjoy learning more about your colleagues and share your comments below!

See the Humans of SAPsv Weekly Series on SAPsv Jam.

/profile/4akENetHkViZ2boKiaxyrS/documents/vnsHZfndyIm4irQSadUx2F/thumbnail?max_x=850&max_y=850

Peggy Wolf
Sr. Project Analyst and Communications Consultant
IT M&A Center of Excellence
@pewolf

/profile/4akENetHkViZ2boKiaxyrS/documents/LlnUuoVuSSWKxLNDaKBICm/thumbnail?max_x=850&max_y=850

Adam Ali
Cloud HCM Account Executive
@adam_ali91

/profile/4akENetHkViZ2boKiaxyrS/documents/PCWTIsQcMNkZjKW0Qlpdrl/thumbnail?max_x=850&max_y=850

Jason Grosse
North America Communications
@jason_grosse

What are you passionate about at SAP?
I’m passionate that we have a clear vision to become The Cloud Company.

What’s your favorite thing about working at SAP?
I love working with smart people who care about what we’re doing AND who care about each other.

If you could have one super power, what would it be?
I’d love to be able to “think” visually.

What’s your favorite hobby?
Watching the Sharks.

I am passionate about SAP’s global reach to affect lives all over the world. SAP never ceases to amaze me with how it can empower enterprises to positively impact people across the earth. #passion4people

The people that I work with. We have a diversity of age, diversity of nationality, and maybe most importantly, a diversity of thought to challenge the status quo and drive innovation.

To have a mind that runs on HANA, so I can use super-predictive analytics in my brain to predict the stock market.

What’s is an item on your bucket list?To speak at a TED talk.

SAP has the ability and the opportunity to shape what the future of business looks like and how it’s conducted. Not many companies can say that.

Because of the fact that it’s a global company and a very large company it can be a great place to build a career. You have the opportunity to work across a number of different areas and in some cases, countries with people from all over the world – it keeps you stimulated and in constant learning mode.

The ability to travel through time.

What’s something people might not know about you?
On the weekend you’re likely to find me on my road bike, cycling the great roads we have here in the Bay Area or drinking some of the great wine we have in California – or both (not at the same time).