Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course path and partnership for SAP Asset Performance Management

pieter_cawood
Newcomer

Hi there,

I am really interested in following a SAP course to be able to deploy predictive maintenance solutions for companies with existing SAP ERPs.  I am not sure which courses could covers that, would that be this one? 

https://training.sap.com/trainingpath/Applications-Asset+Management-SAP+S4HANA

Second, I would like then for our company to get SAP partnership status to implement that at customers. What exactly are the steps to follow to do that?

1 REPLY 1

RichDBlumberg
Participant
0 Kudos

@pieter_cawood Hi! Predictive maintenance with asset management is a hot topic. Look at the unfortunate fires and related equipment that could be better monitored. 

Your in the right spot with SAP Training. You'll need to search "Asset Management" to check what's covered. To assess the various topics that fall under IAM check out the Help Portal. I just did an IAM search and there are a number of specific IAM courses that you will find interesting.

There's always a need for high quality SAP partners who can add customer value in specific product, solution, industry, and service areas. Check out this SAP Partner landing page on the first steps to become a partners.

Good luck! Keep this group posted on your progress!