Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SUPER USER BECOME TRAINER OR CONSULTANT

Nadya
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've been dealing with SD & MM module as super user for nearly 15 years.

My company has appointed me as SAP internal trainer to all the staffs. I have also involved in UAT by company level for big projects, work closely with SAP consultant on the system configuration.

In some cases, I able to addressed the technical issues.

I have no IT background, studied in banking industry.

On my survey, institution offers SAP course for various modules and it is really costly. They suggested me to go for SAP Learning Hub.

Can I become SAP consultant or Trainer for a better career path? Hope for the best advice.

Thank You.

2 REPLIES 2

RichDBlumberg
Participant

@Nadya First...it sounds like you have some very good opportunities at your current organization, so consider making the most of them. When it comes to free SAP training, openSAP, is the place to go! There is a need for more skilled SAP professionals; articles/blogs have been written on the topic... here's one, "The most important SAP skills for 2023 – and how to gain them," with over 38K views. 

If you were to search for SAP training jobs you'll find them... At the same time... it could be a hidden need that organizations with large numbers of SAP IT and business users who will benefit from uplifting their skills (as well as for onboarding), so look to the decision makers such as CIO's, VP's of IT and Heads of HR and their leadership teams, who make these types of decisions.

Also, keep an eye on ways to further leverage your skills in SD and MM in "hot areas" such as SAP S/4HANA Cloud, AI, SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation (iRPA), Digital Supply Chain, etc. Identify a high priority use case that adds value to your organization and develop a proof of concept or pilot program. "Hands on" is the best way to learn along with the various learning journey's and videos. Continue to leverage the SAP Community and SAP User Groups to network and bounce ideas! 

Good luck as you assess this career path further! Sounds like you have alot to offer!:-)

Dear RichDBlumberg,

Highly appreciate your valuable advice & support, will follow accordingly.

Thank You again for the motivational message!