Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transitioning from Software Engineering to SAP Consulting

MalekWahmi
Explorer

I'm a software engineer with 5 years' experience. I've decided to change careers and become an SAP consultant. So I need the roadmaps to achieve this goal.

5 REPLIES 5

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Hi @MalekWahmi - I would recommend that you join the Beginner Corner and the SAP Learning Group - you will get plenty of advice there, including the blog post from @David_ChavianoHow and where do you start a consulting career in SAP?
There are various Learning Journeys and SAP Certifications available.
Hope this helps and best of luck!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

0 Kudos

Thank you @KatherineW 

0 Kudos

Certainly! Pursuing a Bachelor's in Software Engineering can be a solid choice for your career, especially considering your background in computer science.

Brinson86
Newcomer

Gain a solid understanding of SAP (Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing) and its various modules. SAP is a complex enterprise resource planning (ERP) software suite used by organizations worldwide for managing business operations and customer relations. Familiarize yourself with SAP's architecture, modules (such as SAP FI, SAP MM, SAP SD, etc.), and business processes.

NCEdCloud

0 Kudos

Thank you