Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Six Nations rugby fans here in SAP Community?

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

I realize that Six Nations rugby is a bit of a niche topic - since we are only 6 countries (England | France | Ireland | Italy | Scotland | Wales) and not everyone likes rugby .... but, do you?? I'm curious to know if there are other fans here in the community! For those interested, you can view the latest table here.

I used to live in Dublin and often went to the games there in Lansdowne Road / Aviva Stadium. Since I moved back to Galway I haven't travelled to the games in person as often. I've also travelled to other stadiums, and I really enjoyed a particular visit to the Millenium Stadium as it was known at the time (now the Principality Stadium). I must admit, I've been more of a TV viewer lately.

The six nations games are very popular here in Ireland, after the gaelic games, rugby is one of the other top sports that is widely enjoyed here. I enjoy watching all the six nations games - not just those with Ireland in! It's interesting to see how teams adapt and improve over the years.

Here's an old photo of us sporting three generations of Irish jersey - thought it would be fun to share - I'm obviously an Irish supporter - which team are you supporting? Let us know!

Three generations rugby jerseys.jpg

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

0 REPLIES 0