Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series – Do not come too late for round #8!

former_member30
Community Manager
Community Manager
Excitement level 10000 🀩! As I am thrilled to announce that our last Coffee Corner Meet-Up #8 for this year will take place on Friday, December 18th at 5:30 p.m. CET. Make sure you don’t miss our last meet-up for 2020 and register here: https://sap-se.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwode2rrDkjH9GHJ5J_kK-MF5fbkX0yd_iB

For our last round, we've came up with something very special. We would like to end the year with joy and give each one of you the last chance to meet other community members, exchange knowledge, to connect, to get to know each other better or to have a cup of coffee, tea or even mulled wine together? 🍷

This meet-up series will be held via Zoom, allowing participants to join via video or just audio. I have the honour to kick off the meet-up with a short introduction, followed by a Meet & Greet and two different breakout sessions, each 30 minutes long. Every participant has to choose beforehand, which breakout room he/she wants to join, and I will assign you to the chosen ones.

So, make sure to register for the next meet-up on December 18th and not miss out on the following:

• ✨End-of-Year Get-Together: We have transformed and redesigned our Meet & Greet breakout room, because we would like to celebrate and close the end of the year with you. Please feel free to share your highlights of the year 2020 or if you have achieved a personal goal or maybe what you did not like at all and what you are looking forward to in the next year. Of course, you have the chance to connect to others, to learn, to exchange and to have some casual conversations. I (juliarusso) am really happy to host this session together with my colleague l_stodal. Happy to see you there!

• πŸ’‘β€œOLD” tricks – no HANA – no CDS: Happy to announce that SAP Champion c436ae948d684935a91fce8b976e5aa7 is going to host one breakout session! Please join her room and learn some tips and tricks around ALVI, enhancement point uses and how to best perform in blog posts, questions, etc. Or, if you have any tricks, please don't hesitate and share! Sounds super interesting, huh? Read more about her session in her blog post.

Why should you join our Coffee Corner Meet-Ups?
You are new to the community and want to get to know other members? Or you are a community β€œoldie” who would like to have a casual conversation and meet other colleagues? Everyone can join and tune into the weekend with some fun!
Good news! This is a series of meetings, so if you are not able to participate in the Coffee Corner Meet-Up on December 18th, then you are happily invited to join our next one. Therefore, watch out the events page and filter for Coffee Corner Meet-Ups, or check out upcoming SAP Community Calls where we'll list this series as well.

You have missed the last 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7!? meet-ups?
Read the content of the previous meetings in these blog posts:
Coffee Corner β€” Coming to You Live in a New Meet-Up Series
The Meet-Up Series For The Coffee Corner Continues With Round #2
Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series Continues – Are you ready for Round #3?
Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series continues – Happy to announce vol.4
Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series – Prepare yourself for 5
Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series – 6 is a lucky number
Coffee Corner Meet-Up Series – 7 is coming soon

Save the date and register here to join us on December 18th at 5:30 p.m. CET for the upcoming SAP Community Coffee Corner Meet-Up #8.

Have your cup of coffee, tea or even mulled wine ready! Because I will πŸ˜‰

Looking forwarding to talk to you all soon!
0 REPLIES 0