Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vote for our Origami Challenge

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Some of you might have heard of our Origami Challenge already. The time has come ... it is starting today! From now onwards until November 17 you can post your piece of Origami, your final submission into this thread! Voting will be enabled by giving kudos on everyone’s reply (image of the Origami design) to this thread . Please note that each member is only allowed to submit one Origami design. 

If you haven't folded Origami before, we had a Coffee Corner Meet-Up with professional paper artist Paul Jackson last week in which he gave us some inspiration in the art of folding: watch the recording

Thank you @TammyPowlas and @maheshpalavalli for sharing your pieces already on social media! Feel free to repost in here for everyone to be able to vote on them. Going forward, when sharing on social media, please use #SAPTechEd & #SAPCommunity & #SAPCommunityOrigamiChallenge. 
I am looking forward to your designs guys - Let's get the challenge started! 💪🏽

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.
23 REPLIES 23

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Ah, that reminds me I should work on mine... 😅

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

Thank you, Lena, for already uploading my image Tammy-Origami I'm going to call this the "duck is looking away from the kite"

IanK
Associate
Associate

On Golden Pond.. 

Golden Pond.jpg

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Great one, Ian! Well done 😍

Join or subscribe to SAP Community Groups to stay up-to-date, including SAP TechEd Group.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Very cool!

Seeing this on the floor would make me pause thinking it's a real one for a second:) 

former_member794
Discoverer

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Whoop whoop and whoop, Kapil! 👏🏽

0 Kudos

Very stylish rabbit

Florian
Active Contributor

I've folded a goat.. this need to be part. Right @keohanster 

goat.jpg

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yay! That‘s also pretty cool! 

maheshpalavalli
Active Contributor

I almost completely forgot to post here 😄 😄 and thanks for tagging me @lenastodal 🙂

Here is my doggo and her puppers. ( of course, I followed some cool online tutorials to make this and guess what? this is my new hobby now, I am loving it)

20211112_112559_2.jpg

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Double-kudos for you Mahesh! Your dog family looks great! 🙂 

How cute!!!

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

I made these origami earrings with my daughter:) 

oragami-earings.jpg

wearing-earing.jpg

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Wow @Caroline_K - this is impressive!!  I think our professional paper artist Paul Jackson will want to call you one of his design students after he‘s seen that piece of art!  
But as you‘re designing all of our cool badges in the community, I know where that creativity is coming from! 😌

I agree with Lena, these are very impressive @caroleighdeneen 👏

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Wow.. nice one. These looks really awesome!

Amazing!

0 Kudos

These are so cool! 

david_ruizb
Contributor

Thanks @lenastodal ! Here you are my origami creations! 🙂   #SAPCommunityOrigamiChallengeDragon on cranes!Dragon on cranes!

0 Kudos

Beautiful 😍

Former Member

A snowflake to prepare for the cold weather here.20211117_103801.jpg

lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

<< WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT >>

The time has come ... I am happy to crown our Origami Winner! 
The post with the most kudos below is our lovely golden frog by @IanK (Ian Kimbell). 

Ian's frog.jpeg

Congratulations Ian! You will be celebrated later on in our After-Event Coffee Corner Meet-Up for SAP TechEd. This is the registration link and we will be having a dedicated breakout room only for you. In case anyone hasn't registered yet for the event, please do so now: https://sap-se.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJApcu-rrzwiGtO5He3tiAZZTZfAOUpLnnE6 
I see you there! 

My gratitude goes out to all of you though for your contribution and creativity! I loved all of your posts! 
Big THANK YOU!