Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the cutest or funniest or fun thing on your desk?

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

Pictures are welcome - This is mine.   I don't remember his name anymore.   He is a grumpy little guy for sure.   He says the greatest things.  

funny..JPG

42 REPLIES 42

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

This probably doesn't qualify as cute or funny, but in honor of the release of "Saw X" this week in the U.S. -- and with Halloween quickly approaching -- here's a pic of the Billy the Puppet jack-in-the-box that keeps me company in my home office. (I also have a Billy mask autographed by Tobin "Jigsaw" Bell. But maybe I'll share that later...)

billy.jpg

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!

That figures, that you post Halloween stuff @jerryjanda 😂👻
This looks more scary to me I have to admit! 😱

Speaking of funny or scary, my desk is pretty boring. The only thing I have "special" at my desk is a small massage ring for the fingers, which is kind of tiny, when you compare it with the mouse. I use it during phone calls to relax and massage my fingers...

sveabecker_0-1695898488681.jpeg

... maybe I should think about more fun stuff... 😅

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

Mmm... I don't know what to say to this one.   It's interesting though.

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

Very cool!  I love this one.  I have a fun dragon notebook - but I'll have to dig out some more things for October to keep me happy.
book.JPG

Looking forward to seeing what else you dig out @Former Member 😊

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

Hi @Former Member ,

My chinese Zodiac sign is fire dragon. So it's a natural for me loving everything about dragons.

So double thumbs up from my side.

Cya, Manfred Klein

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

Fabulous!

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

😂
Are you wearing this all day long @Former Member ?

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

@sveabecker @Former Member 🤣🤣🤣

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

@Former Member @sveabecker @Katherine_K 

First thing, that came to my mind was: Brainbug.

Just more furry. And more angry. But no bird. More like Monster Inc.

Perhaps it's a hair dress? Kudos to Your hair dresser, if so.

Up Your hands! weekends!

Yes, a new accessory to wear in my hair.  I don't think I could walk with him.

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

Yes all day long!   Do you believe me?  I wouldn't.   

Remember he is normally my grumpy friend that lives on my desk!

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor

I bet no one has a wall of Jayhawks on their desk:

Christmas GiftChristmas Gift

My nephew's wife made this for me last Christmas.  It's an amazing gift.

Very cool!!!  It makes it even more special because she made it.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I have this cute ski boot and pencils that I bought in Austria (yes, I am a big kid at heart) - reminds me each day that I can both work hard and play hard. All the hard-earned holidays are worth the work you put in!!
Think I bought it as a gift for my nephew and kept it whoops, don't worry he got chocolate instead.
Big kidBig kid

Chocolate is always something that will make you happy.   But I must say I am very impressed with the boot.   I think work/play balance gets forgotten sometimes.  What a great way to remind yourself.

This is where I keep my pencils (well...just pens at the moment). (And we have a Friday the 13th in October this year!)

pens.jpg

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!

uuuuuuu! scary 💀😄

Both creepy and cool @jerryjanda - oh, you must love that! Friday 13th!!

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

LOVE THIS!!!!

That is nice! 😍

@Former Member @Sycntegral 

I got a new little furry friend watching over my desk and minding my headset - all the way from Australia - thanks to some of our new acquaintances from the recent SAP TechEd DemoJam! Thanks to Adi and Suhas!

The DemoJam KoalaThe DemoJam Koala

Great to see you both! 😊

very sweet 😍

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

You all have clean desks....  I think my next post will be "I spy" and a picture of my desktop.

I read a sign once in a doctor's surgery "A tidy desk is the sign of a sick mind".
I chose to ignore this!

... probably said by one with a complete messy desk... 🤣

100% messy desk and office 🤣 - made my skin crawl.

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

This is my desktop partner...a gift from a colleague as a reference to a presentation I once held - "How to slice an elephant"...

IMG_7553.jpeg

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

Great Partner.   I bet he helps too!

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Honestly, he had some issues with the title of my presentation 😁, I had to promise to never use it again...

ThomasJenewein
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I have real **bleep** on my desk. Not literally spoken. Real BS. It is from an african elephant. A colleague once gave it to me - honestly i do not know why any more  🙄 

bs.jpg

Mmmmm....   Probably a lot of interesting meetings going on.

Great Gift :_)

BaerbelWinkler
Active Contributor

Late to the party, but here goes:

Please meet a 3D printed Cranky Uncle which I got from the developers of the like-named game (for which I coordinate the translation work).

CrankyUncle-3D.jpg

He is watching me from the side on my home office desk.

Cheers

Bärbel

That one would be scary to me.  Maybe he could look at my big monitor.

Lois4593
Discoverer

This is my Danish 'Hoptimist', it bounces.
I won this one at a team event

hoptimist.jpg

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Cutie 😊