Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow - does no one drink coffee anymore?

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

This is interesting.   It's been awhile since I visited.    No real reason just - like everyone else - busy.   Then I looked at the dates on  these posts and was surprised.   

I find the groups section the easiest to write in.   Shorten format and easy to make a quick post.  Hence if you read any of mine.  I don't proof read.  I just post.    

So - my subject is Why hasn't anyone been posting?  Like me, my lame excuse - I haven't had time.   Or any other reasons?   I haven't previewed the new format of the community, but that should be fun - I hope.  I have another "fun" topic I'll post in a second.   But wondering what's going on..... 🥺

I'm about to write about one of the projects I have been working on....

17 REPLIES 17

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor

Good morning.  Just found the new platform.  

I'm glad to see you!   And it might be moving....  I haven't seen the new version of the community yet.

You're currently in it! (Q&A and blogging content is migrating to the groups platform, and that will become the new home for everything.)

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!

mmcisme1
Active Contributor

Nice!   I am now subscribing.   Yes!   I didn't even know this was the new platform.  

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

Funny you should mention this, for me I have about 50 notifications a day in these areas. Super interesting to see where people are posting and when. But the Coffee Corner itself has been a bit quiet for sure since our last challenge with "Coffee with a View"

manfredKlein
Participant

Hi,

since the other spaces grew exponential in count, the coffee corner kinda dried out.

Also didn't hear any good and non-offensive jokes to post in the jokes corner.

But, nice to hear from You @Former Member .

Cya,

Manfred Klein

0 Kudos

Always good to hear from you!

I'll look at the interesting post added.

NTeunckens
Active Contributor

Hello all!

Perhaps the current inflation makes Coffee more and more of a luxury item? 😥
All jokes aside, I hope attention picks up again.
I like the overall design of these new Community Pages, which is a plus ...

See you later  ... Grtz!

Nic T.

mmcisme1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, coffee is more of a luxury item.  Plus I drink Tea.

stevang
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I wouldn't joke with inflation these days... (or years?)

Tomas_Buryanek
Active Contributor

Hi, from my small research in my "bubble" - people just do not know about groups.community

Most people go to blogs and answers .sap.com

-- Tomas --

0 Kudos

I like your answer.  Other groups growing is excellent.  When I have time, I'll check them out.

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

@Former Member as I enjoy my 2nd cup of coffee today I'm thinking about solving your joke?😀

Jokes corner - SAP Community Groups

----- Find out What's New in SAP Community - click on "Options - Subscribe" today!-----

manfredKlein
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello @Former Member ,

It seems I encountered a new reason why coffee corner seems a little deserted.

Posted a reply in opensap-are-shutting-their-free-open-doors the other day.

Even got a kudo for that. Wanted to check on the weekend on the topic and?

The post vanished. Without a trace. No 'adhere to the rules'. Nothing. It even disappeared in my profile.

Cya,

Manfred Klein

0 Kudos

We did not remove the post, let me check if I can see what happened to it.

Nothing is showing as having been removed. If something was the user would have been contacted and prompted by the system. I'll have the team check further in the backend to see if we can see what happened.

0 Kudos

Hello Manfred,

sorry to see your post disappear, hopefully temporarily only. in any event, i will let my current classes run out and probably check out one or two in their new home. keeping my fingers crossed that my badges and certificates will get migrated safely, too, and don't disappear or get 'deprecated'.

Cheers,

greg

btw, getting my share of coffee sipping this morning.