CRM and CX Blogs by SAP
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and product news about intelligent customer experience and CRM technologies through blog posts from SAP experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
On behalf of the SAP Customer Experience Enablement Content team, I am pleased to announce the official release of the new SAP Commerce Cloud Developer courses and associated certification based on version 1905:

Target Audience 

• Developers

• Technical Consultants

• Software Architects

Course Description

The course illustrates some of the basic functionalities and main concepts of SAP Commerce Cloud and helps participants understand which features are out-of-the-box and which have to be implemented.

Participants will view software demonstrations and will learn to install, configure, and apply basic customizations. For each major topic presented in the course, participants will complete an exercise that covers one or more features discussed in the theory portion. This training is based on the B2C Accelerator. Building on new features to the already existing storefront is the main theme through the entire training, although participants also learn how to generate their own custom storefronts. This training does not address project-specific problems, but it shows how to tackle many common developer tasks.

Course Highlights

This course will prepare you to:

• Understand the fundamental technical aspects of SAP Commerce Cloud (on-premise and cloud version),

• Understand how to code within SAP Commerce Cloud platform

• Provide configuration for the SAP Commerce Cloud platform back-end

• Know how to build and deploy your solution to the Cloud

• Know where to get additional information, best practices, and documentation for SAP Commerce Cloud

Bookings

Visit the training shop to read the full description of both the course and certification and book your training.

Additional Updates – Enablement Videos

New SAP Commerce Cloud videos are regularly added on openSAP Microlearning. Some of recently updated videos are:

3 Comments
gergo_timar
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Angelina, how can companies get access to the training material through an SAP Learning Hub license? I've tried searching for the training materials on SAP Learning Hub using the "C4H340" and "HY400" search phrases, but did not find any.
0 Kudos
Hi Grego,

C4H340 and C4H341 courses are available via SAP Learning Hub and are part of the Live Access offering. Could you please reach out to me directly via email (angelina.padarnitsas@sap.com) so I can help you navigate to materials?

Best regards,

Angelina
0 Kudos
Hi Angelina,

My organization is the registered SAP Partner, so is that possible to access this training material online?