CRM and CX Blogs by SAP
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and product news about intelligent customer experience and CRM technologies through blog posts from SAP experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marissa_fenwick
Advisor
Advisor
Hello SAP Marketing Cloud followers!  Another release is around the corner and the User Assistance team is giving you a chance to read about the great features that are planned for release 2108, available on August 4th, 2021.

Where can I find it?

Take a look at the Preview of What's New in 2108. You can find it on the What's New tab of the 2105 Help Portal page.

What does it show me?

Like our What's New topic that's available for each release, you can view a table of our new and changed features, grouped by business scenario. You can search and filter on the columns to find what you are looking for faster.  You can even download it as a .pdf if you want to take a look at it offline.

What isn't included?

We don't provide the release highlights or links to any additional details because things can change up until the last minute.

How can I find out more?

To find out more details from product management, you can attend the 2108 What’s New Webcast on July 22nd.  Register for the webcast here and watch the recording on-demand afterwards in the Webcasts Library.  You can also ask questions on the SAP Community.

Let me know if this was helpful

I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek of the 2108 features! Please share it with your network and let me know what else I can do to give you the information you're looking for before the release date by adding a comment below.

Thanks and best regards,
Marissa for the UA team

18 Comments
pieter_rijlaarsdam1
Participant
0 Kudos
Marissa,

If I follow the link "Preview of What’s New in 2108" directly, the site states 403: Not Authorised, even though I am logged on.

If I visit the 2105 Help Portal page, the topic you mention is not visible. Are you sure the page is released for all users?

Thanks,

Pieter

JEFODB
Participant
0 Kudos
Dear Marissa,

I have the same issue as Pieter. Could you check?

Thanks,

Jef Op de Beeck
vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
marissa.fenwick , I also have the same issue as Jef and Pieter.
marissa_fenwick
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, really sorry about that. The blog was published before the product page was republished and there was an authorization issue Thanks for letting me know. Please try again.

marissa_fenwick
Advisor
Advisor

Hi, really sorry about that. The blog was published before the product page was republished and there was an authorization issue Thanks for letting me know. Please try again.

marissa_fenwick
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

S0020363590
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Marissa, Hi SAP,

Thank you for the Marketing Tips you provided us. I shall look into the content and give you my opinion.

Is it possible to send us the processes for Sales and Presales?

We have a project which contains the following,

• Digitalization of Asset Inventory and Assets  in general and also

• use of Barcodes in conjunction wiih Assets

• Lean Management

Could you provides with feedback without going through th cumbersome process of Learning  Hub

daniela_arndt
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hello Marissa,

the authorization issue is still there.
marissa_fenwick
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Daniela, so sorry about that. The document should be available for everyone now. Thank you for letting me know.
marissa_fenwick
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Jamie, the authorization issue should be fixed now. Please try again. I am very sorry about that.
marissa_fenwick
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
The authorization issue should be fixed now.
BACKESSI
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for your feedback. Are you referring to a specific SAP product? Perhaps also check on SAP Help Portal for SAP Cloud for Customer.

Kind regards, Silvia

dinorah
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi all! I am a new certified consultant, the exam I passed is Marketing Cloud 2002, now I need to take stay current exam but I don't know if I need to take the assessment for launch 2108 or 2111. I have no receive any reminder via email, and I am so confused, how do I know if I need to take the assessment before Oct 26 (2108) or before Jan 2022 (2111)?
BACKESSI
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Hi Dinorah, Stay Current for 2108 is already available. We will launch another one for 2111, where ramp up to customers is planned for October 27th. Kind regards, Silvia
miahkim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinorah,

Thank you for your interest in the marketing cloud stay current program!
The Stay Current program for sap marketing cloud is not yet mandatory but it's voluntary at the moment. So it won't affect your certification until 2202. And the 2111 marketing cloud stay current program will be available in November.

Feel free to take the 2108 Stay Current program and learn the new product features for the 2108 release 🙂 Let me know if you have further questions about the stay current program. Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Miah

dinorah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Miah! Your answer makes me clear.

I'd suggest that in learning journey at the section "Stay Current'' it be specified that it is not mandatory. By the way, the subscriptions that let you taking the exam to stay current are  expensive, even though a lot of resources to be competent at the solution are included in such subscriptions, SAP should have another option more accessible for particular consultants.

Another question for you, how do I know which launches are part of each core exam, for example: core exam SAP Marketing Cloud 2002 (launches 2105, 2108, 2111???);  future core exam SAP Marketing Cloud 2202 (launches???), there is any association for core exam and launches? Where do I find it? Do I make myself clear?

Regards.
miahkim
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Dinorah,

Thank you for your suggestion regarding the learning journeys! I'll discuss this with my team. FYI, it is mentioned in the marketing Stay Current program that it's not mandatory but voluntary.

Regarding your question, from the next year, there will be two mandatory Stay Current programs for the marketing cloud for February release and August release, for example 2202 and 2208. These must be taken in order to keep your marketing cloud certification valid. Hope this gives you a little more clarity.

Thank you and best regards,

Miah