Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign a business partner to user crm

sumaira1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Best practice server of SAP S/4 HANA and have activated utilities functionality, which offer CE as well. I have done basic configuration of "service request" transaction however when I check the reflection of the transaction in IC Agent inbox using the parameter assigned to "me" (moreover assign to my group is not visible as well), I am getting the following error.

Cannot search for CRM documents assigned to you

Diagnosis

The search for CRM documents (e.g. service requests and interaction records) with criterion 'Assigned To = Me' cannot be performed because no business partner is assigned to your user aa.

System Response

The search for CRM documents is skipped.

Procedure

Assign a business partner to user aa.

we have also turn on configuration of BP integration with org.

I have created BP through cRM_IC_EIC_ALE which provided successful results:

employee aa was successfully created

IDSID aa was linked to business partner aa

Central person CP 50000075 was successfully created

Please suggest the way forward

JulianoRomanato
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello sumaira1.

How are you? I have excluded the Tag "SAP S/HANA Cloud" and included the Tag "SAP S/4HANA Cloud Master Data" for this question, as Business Partner is a Cross Master Data.

Regards.

Juliano Romanato.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sumaira1
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have resolved it by myself through following steps (Partially ,I am still looking the resolution for the user IDs which are not employees):

1. Activate Business Function /SHCM/EE_BP_1
  2. Set the following switches in the table T77S0 as below.
  • HRALX HRAC to ‘X’
  • HRALX PBPON to ‘ON’
  1. Check if the following BP roles exist in the system. You may check this in Customizing, SPRO -> Cross-Application Components SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Business Partner Roles -> Define BP Roles
  • BUP003 Employee
  • BBP005 Service Agent
  • BBP010 Freelancer
  • FLVN00 Supplier (Fin Accounting)
  • FLVN01 Supplier
  • BUP010 Employment
  1. Check if the following BP Address Types are maintained in the system. You may check this in Customizing, SPRO -> Cross-Application Components SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Address Determination -> Define Address Types
  • HCM001 Employee Private Address
  • HCM003 Address of Main Employment
  1. Check if the following Identification Types are available in the system. You may check this in Customizing, SPRO -> Cross-Application Components SAP Business Partner -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Identification Numbers -> Define Identification Types
  • HCM001 Employee ID
  • HCM028 Internal Personnel Number
  • HCM030 Employee ID (Service Performer)
  • HCM031 Employee ID (Freelancer)
  • HCM032 Personnel Number (Main Employment)
  • HCM033 Personnel Number (Employment)
  1. The following switches in the table T77S0 are used to assign number range for the BPs with employee role
  • HRALX PNUMB
  • HRALX PSUBG
  1. The following switches in the table T77S0 are used to assign number range for the BPs with employment role
  • HRALX ENUMB
  • HRALX ESUBG

I have run the end to end recruitment process from PA40 and afterwards I had maintained Info type 0105 sub type 0001 through PA30 by placing the SAP user ID.

8 Run the report /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_EMPL_SINGLE. A log is written for the failed synchronization, and the error log can be reviewed in transaction SLG1 for object SHCM_EE_INTEGRATION, Sub-object: BUPA_SYNC.