Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Confirmation from SAP Marketing Cloud to C4C

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am currently configuring standard integration between C4C and Marketing using CPI as middleware. Basic integration flow is working fine for customers or campaigns. I also want to receive back the newly created Interaction Contact UUID from SMC to C4C. For this purpose, I have configured standard iflow "Confirm Business Partner Replication from SAP Marketing".

Now the issue is, upon replication of customer from C4C to Marketing a new Interaction Contact is created but its confirmation message is not generated. I have already checked HELP document and configured SAP_COM_0017, SAP_COM_0475 as well as SAP_COM_0539 at the SMC side. But still no confirmation message is generated 😞

Do anyone of you has faced this issue and if so how did you fix it?

Thank you so much for your help!

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1277
Participant

Hi saurabhkabra2009

Strange 😞 Just double checking, we have also enrich the "OriginContactID" with the C4C system ID. As per the document for the SOAP usage, this is needed.

Unfortunately I cannot try these setting since my services are already active with legacy integration.

Cheers

former_member1277
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi saurabhkabra2009

As per my understanding, CA *475 plays the vital role for the sending the confirmation to C4C.

However this CA *475 does not seems right. CA template provided looks incorrect.

My suggestion would be change just one-thing on it.

For the above CA Outbound service, change the existing path field value to '/cxf/yMKT/C4C/BusinessPartnerSUITEBulkReplicateConfirmation_Out' instead of the pre-delivered value.

And then activate the CA.

Post the above change, I expect the confirmation to flow.

Cheers

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I also did that but same error. I already confirmed that service status is "active".

com-475.png

former_member1277
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh Kabra

On the C4C, I hope you might have enabled the inbound confirmation web services at the Comm Arrangement.

Cheers

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kamesh,

Yes that is also already done.

arrangement.png

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I think we‘re facing exactly the same problem and I think it is the same one as already described by Nadir Naji in his question in may: https://answers.sap.com/questions/13051341/error-with-the-new-integration-between-sap-c4c-and.html?c...

So I‘m really annoyed that SAP announces and releases a new feature that doesn‘t work because of errors that are known since three months.

Please let me know as soon as you are able to solve that issue.

In addition to that: Do you know if Custom Fields are supported by that new SOAP API? If yes, how can I enable them for that service?

BR Tobias

former_member226
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

I think in the case of Nadir he is at least able to see some error text in "Message Dashboard" as mentioned in the question. But in my case, I see no error in Dashboard and in CPI i.e. no message is getting generated by SMC. Due to this I almost wasted half of my day to find if my customization of iflow was wrong but looks like this is a bug from SAP. Let me contact the product team internally as well.

If I get any solution, I will keep you updated here.

BR
Saurabh

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi saurabhkabra2009,

oh okay. We can see the error messages, too. I'm very sure that you did assign the namespaces for the messages (/MKTBP) to your user, right? Two of the namespaces mentioned in the official integration guide (CMDBP and SDCFC) are not able to choose in the system by the way.

Contacting the product team would be great. I think I will open an incident to speed up the process of resolving that issue.

Thanks in advance!

BR Tobias

former_member226
Employee
Employee

Hi Tobias,

Yes, I have already assigned /MKTBP to my user as well but still the same issue. Also, I wasn't able to choose the other 2 namespaces CMDBP and SDCFC from guide.

I have already reached out to SAP support via ticketing.

user-assigned.png

available-namespace.png