Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C Reporting Sales Order Language

samirv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wish to create a report that outputs the language of a sales order.

I expect this should be in the Sales Order Header data source but I cannot find this. Could someone please advise where or if the sales order language field is available for reporting in C4C. Thanks,

Juliuspereira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Samir,

Not quite sure I understand what you mean by language of sales order. Do you mean your company has various locations in various countries and they are creating order in various languages? If that is not the case, can you elaborate further.

Julius

samirv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

The field I want to find is basically the equivalent of the one that can be seen in standard odata service :

https://myxxxxxx.crm.ondemand.com/sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi/CustomerOrderCollection

field name is "LanguageCode" in the above odata service.

This language is a standard SAP sales order header field and can also be seen in the front end too and also in the PDI as DocumentLanguageCode within the standard CustomerQuote object.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kacper1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, it seems that it is unfortunately not available. Have you created an SAP incident for that or reported it on Influence portal?

Best regards,

Kacper

samirv
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer. No I havent created an SAP incident or influence idea for it.

Answers (0)