Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate/Import Account Relationship

fabian_otto
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the migration template “Customer.XML” can be used to migrate accounts from legacy system to SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer. I have checked the file (also hidden fields and hidden sheets) but I cannot find an option to import relations between accounts (e.g. Account A is ship-to party of Account B). Additional I have checked the data workbench but I could not found a proper object (e.g. something like Account Relationships).

Can you confirm that it is not possible to migrate/import account relationship via the migration or data workbench?

Regards

Fabian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Mugesh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

You can use Migration activity "Migration of Business Partner Relationships" to migrate the relationship between Business Partners.

Regards,

Mugesh P

fabian_otto
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mugesh,

thanks. But I can not find the activity "Migration of Business Partner Relationships" in the activity list (see attachment).

Were did you find this?

Regards,

Fabian

Dedeepya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian, Mugesh is right, this template does exist and we missed it earlier. For this you would need to perform BC Scoping Questions under 'Buit In Services and Support -> Business Configuration ->Data Migration -> You can migrate data  in General Bsiness Data area ' BR Dedeepya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

fabian_otto
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mugesh, Hi Dedeepya,

many thanks. The migration template is now available.

BR

Fabian

Dedeepya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian

Currently there is no template to migrate Account Relationships (Data migration Template or DWB services).

You will have to use the standard A2X service to migrate Account Relationships.

BR

Dedeepya