Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Customer Search SCCO

jsarciniegasg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dear SAP Customer Checkout experts!

We appreciate your help with the following incident.

Our client has 2 POS using the same configuration, but one of them is not sorting the customers as expected. 

When the user tries to search for clients by clicking on the search button, SCCO gets the customers as I show in picture 1, in this POS1 the first customer shown is C22222222(Expected Behavior).

However, in another new POS2 that uses the same configuration(Configuration file imported from POS1) SCCO shows a different customer at first C1020442633, please see Picture 2.

We would like how to configure the POS2 the same as POS1 to see C22222222 at first because this client is used so often.

We Checked Dialog Settings for both POS but the configuration is the same as I show you in the picture CUSTOMERSEARCH, and we have not been able to find other related configurations where we can set up this requirement. 

Pic1.pngPic2.pngCUSTOMERSEARCH.png

Info Version 

SCCO 2.0 FP14 PL04

I appreciate any reply.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Jhon Sebastián

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Klaus_Frick
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastián

Maybe because there are no "default sort columns" defined in your customer search dialog settings. If not set anything there, I would assume, that the records are ordered by sequence of table entries written into the database. 

Kind Regards

Klaus