Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment is not displayed on custom business object

rindangcahyaning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

We here have made a business object with attachment (we have already checked the attachment on the option on the right window of custom business object creation), then we saved and published the custom business object. But when we checked the custom BO, after add new data, the attachment tab is not displayed.

We have tried many times creating the custom BO, but it always the same case happened.

Maybe someone here know how to solve this issue, maybe we should perform additional action to display the attachment tab?

View Entire Topic
JayantSaini
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rindang,

You have to use a reusable component for attachment as an embedded component to the TI screen of your custom bo and bind it to the root of your custom bo.

Thanks

Jayant

rindangcahyaning
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jayant thanks for your answer, could you please tell me more detailed steps? Because I'm very new and not too much understand about BO concept 🙂

Thank you,

JayantSaini
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rindang,

Follow these steps:

1. Open the TI screen of the bo in ui designer.

2. Add a oif view/facet to the TI screen.

3. From the right side pane open Configuration Explorer and navigate to BYD_Cod> SalesOnDemand > Reuse > COD_Documentlist.EC.uicomponent.

4. Drag & drop COD_Documentlist.EC.uicomponent in the newly created oif view.

5. Bind the root node of bo to the NodeReferenceBinding to the target side.rin.png

Refer the screenshot for binding.

Thanks

Jayant

0 Kudos

Hi Jayant,

I added the attachment to the node level and then the add button is disabled. Can you let me know what the issue could be?

Thanks,

Neenu

JayantSaini
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neenu,

Did you bind the root node to NodeReferenceBinding. If you have done it than please attach a screenshot of your binding.

Thanks,

Jayant