cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open C4C account from direct URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have a requirement to launch C4C Account directly from ECC GUI screen using Web URL. We already have this functionality in SAP CRM OnPromise. How can we achieve this requirement C4C.

Regards,

Anil Poply

View Entire Topic
nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Perhaps you can give us some details on how this was achieved in CRM on Premise.

What technique have you used?

Maybe if you specify the details, we can advise on how this can be reused for C4C?

Regards,

Nelson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

I am able to find how do we need to launch URL:

Launch UI via URL

You can launch a UI from a ByD/SoD tenant via URL using an inport of the respective UI.

For OWL-based UIs, the basic URL schema is as follows:

https://<hostname>.<domain>

/sap/byd/nav

?bo_ns=<URL encoded BO namespace like specified in the OBN in-port>

&bo=<URL encoded BO name like specified in the OBN in-port>

&node=<URL encoded node name like specified in the OBN in-port>

&operation=<URL encoded OBN operation like specified in the OBN in-port>

optional:

&object_key=<URL encoded BO instance key, for example UUID> (note: no "-" separator is allowed and all characters must be upper case)

&key_type=<BO instance type (GDT)>

&param = <any additional flat parameter that is required by the OBN in-port>

Example:

/sap/byd/nav?bo_ns=http%3A%2F%2Fsap.com%2Fxi%2FAP%2FCRM%2FGlobal&bo=Opportunity &node=Root&operation=Open&object_key=00163E01041602DE83D9D26C367E44A1&key_type=APC_V_UUID

I don't know how do I find details about BO_NS, Node, Operation etc. mentioned above.  

Regards,

Anil Poply

KonstantinHeine
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Anil,

Launching C4C objects directly via URL is described in the C4C Administrator Guide. Have a look at chapter 4.6.5 (Predetermining URLs for Direct Navigation). You can find the administrator guide in SAP Service Marketplace here (document is called "BASICS: Administrator Guide, May 2015").

Best regards,

Konstantin