cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

organisation data determination issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here i have problem regarding org.data determination where we have used standard "100094" rule ;

type-org.model category determination,

org.data is determined in transaction based on user who creates transaction .

now when user creates transaction org.data is not determined.

i checked whether org data profile is assigned to transaction or not- it is assigned.

user maintained in org. model-yes

is user assigned in employee BP data -yes

simulated in rule- yes, there if we pass user specific Employee id it shows relevant "sales org".

but when creating transaction it does not determine org.unit automatically,

more over, if we manually maintain it, we get message, sales org.unit doesnot have this attributes or

sales org. does not exist.

please help me with your experience.

Thanks,

gaurav

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

AS you know that we have two determination rules in ODD.

1) Organizational Model Types

2) Responsibilities Types

So plz make sure that for which rules you are configuring the ODD profile after that assign it with respactive rule profile.

During the creation of transaction after giving the sales org. sales office and group, plz enter the same sales office in organisation unit, i am quite sure that this error will resolved.

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Montu,

I have used ODD of org.model type and assigned relevant rule "1000194" to only determine sales org.with distribution channel as mandatory, no sales office and group.

and has also check marked object determination in sales organisation.

user is also assigned,

BP employee data of user is also maintained.

and it is working fine in test server bcoz when i as user create any transaction it determined sales org.automatically, but when other user does same in prod server, there it is not determined automatically though same configuration exist in both system.

moreover, as we use ODD for automatic determination of organisation data in transaction so there is no point of entering it manually...

Thanks,

Gaurav

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Please check whether the user is linked to a BP with role BUP003 or BUP005 assigned.

If it does not help, please debug FM CRM_ORGMAN_ORGOBJECTS_FIND_3, which is used in rule 10000194 to determine organizational data.

I hope the information could be helpful.

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi maggie,

yes, i checked user is assigned to a employee bp ..

and second point is if i as user assigned to some employee bp, when creates lead transaction i get org.data automatically whereas if any user creates lead transaction , there no org data determine.

then i thought it is bcoz of authoriZation i checked authoriZation for object "CRM_ORD_OE"..after making neccessary settings like:-

activity:*

sales group:*

sales office:*

sales org: O 500000012 (even *)

saved and generated the profile , and then checked againt...i am getting same error... do we need to manage any other authorisation object for "automatic org determination" in transaction.

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot tell which authorization object might influnce the org data determination.

Please create an authorization check trace in ST12, then check the traces to see where it failed.

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi maggie,

1.can you help me understand how to use tcode: st12 .bcoz i didnot see any authorisation check there...?

2. do you know for specific user how can we check where it is failing at object level in particular transaction processsing.

Thanks,

gaurav

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, the transaction code for authorization trace is ST01.

To make the trace, please follow below steps:

- ST01 check on 'authorization check'

- Press 'Generate Filters'

- Enter the user that you want to trace into 'Trace for user only' in the pop up

- Press saving the settings button

- Click on 'Trace on'

- Start a new window to reproduce the org determination issue

- Go back to ST01, click on trace off button

- Click on the Analysis button to check the traces

In the trace file, you will see the authorization objects list which are checked.

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

this question is resolved..

it was authorisation issue, needed to mainatin authorisation object "PLOG" in user role.

Thanks for your responses...

Gaurav

habibkhan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

I have similar requirement.

Could you please provide one example of  Auth. Values which you maintained for PLOG in your case. The Infotype details etc...

HK

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.