cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding occ new custom webservices

0 Kudos

When I have done setup for OCC webservices custom setup then I am giving get request in postman with this

https://localhost:9002/occ/v2/powertools/users/abc@ibm.com/orders then orders are coming but when trying in URL with custom webservices extension then HAC console is coming in response. Please help me on that.

0 Kudos

when in URL if /occ we are using then response is coming proper but when using custom extension webservices in url then in response HAC console is coming .

View Entire Topic
former_member634058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You cannot have multiple webservice endpoints enabled in a single application.
Also, with the latest occ architecture, you should be creating custom occ extension using yocc instead of creating custom commerce webservices extension.

Request you to revisit your custom occ url. In case you are not able to fix, please post your custom url here, after masking your project name.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Sumit ,

I have created new extension in b2baccelerator with 2105 version from ycommercewebservices then this issue is coming.

former_member634058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akansha,

If you are using the latest hybris version, it uses occ architecture, where you add commercewebservices extension and create your custom occ extension from yocc, instead of the previous process of creating customcommercewebservices and then installing yoccaddons on top of that.

In this case commercewebservices will have its own context path, and yours will not work.

Please follow the latest architecture and process.

https://help.sap.com/docs/SAP_COMMERCE/e5d7cec9064f453b84235dc582b886da/d46d19516961438f8939718e87ed...

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Any idea with this new way any helpful video or link like old one way we have many blogs like this:

OCC Webservices in Hybris | SAP Blogs

former_member634058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The main objective of this new approach was to remove the dependency of *commercewebserservices extension on addon. Earlier if you wanted to add extra features, you had to install occaddon on *commercewebservices extension, eg. b2boccaddon. This created dependency on addon extension, and you will find a 'requires addon' entry in the extensioninfo.xml of *commercewebservices.

To avoid this, yocc is created which is dependent on commercewebservices extension. Note here, commercewebservices extension is actually created using ycommercewebservices, so if you look carefully, you will see similar or almost same folder and file structure.

A blog detailing the changes might be in pipeline, but I think the help.sap documentation on occ is pretty good enough to help you with a start.

Thanks.