cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReturnPath

SauMaris
Contributor

Has anyone succeeded getting in touch with the ReturnPath for the Content Studio integration? I sent multiple requests in their home page requesting a contact, but without any reply. Will try to call, but I am wondering if anyone actually got an agreement with them already and how was that done? What is a best way to approach them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, this is Colleen from Return Path. Maris, I apologize for any confusion. My understanding is that you've since connected with the right sales manager in SEMEA and are in discussions about the right package. Please reach out if you have any additional questions in the future. You can reach me at sap@returnpath.com

View Entire Topic
patricia_kellner
Participant

Dear Maris,

we are sorry that you have issues getting the right Returnpath License to use the Email Preview and Spam Filter Check.

We have checked with our contacts at Returnpath, please use the following email address SAP@returnpath.com to get direct support with the 'Inbox Preview' license. Furthermore, please see the SAP Help or SCN Blog how we then enable the integration within your SAP Marketing Cloud system.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards, Patricia

SauMaris
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you!

SauMaris
Contributor
0 Kudos

Patricia,

got in touch with the ReturnPath and got a response that there is no integration available from their side. They said that there are still negotiations ongoing between them and SAP regarding terms of "Inbox Preview" license.

Only thing that they are offering right now is a direct integration with them, which would be a project work for us.

Is it true - this functionality is not available and was advertised too early?

Maris

patricia_kellner
Participant

Dear Maris,

the Integration is built by SAP, as stated in the documentation.

We will set-up the Integration for your SAP Marketing Cloud system that you can use the inbox preview and spam filter check out of the box. No project work needed from your side. Prerequisite is a Returnpath contract as outlined. Please use the email address SAP@returnpath.com, the Returnpath colleagues are informed.

Kind regards, Patricia

SauMaris
Contributor

We are using on-prem version, but it does not change anything for this matter. I contacted them by the email address you provided and got a following response:

Hi Maris,Thank you for your email. We currently don't have a formal integration with Return Path and SAP. We are still negotiating terms of the licence but it seems that SAP launched details on their website before the formalities were signed off. I could ask one of the sales team to speak with [your customer] and work directly with Return Path but we don't sell Inbox Preview in isolation. We have it included within our Email Optimisation Platform, which provides much wider insight into the performance of email marketing campaigns. Let me know if this is something that you would be interested in and I can arrange someone to get in touch. Many thanks, Matt