cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade 2011 to 2205 : SmartEdit Pages not loading only showing blank page

piyush_saraf
Explorer

Hi,

I am working on upgrading activity 2011 to 2205.

while doing I facing an issue with SmartEdit pages loading. Able to see only the first page.

But after clicking on any link like pages, Navigation, Homepage...Its redirects to only a blank page.

And on console view below exception:-

ERROR [hybrisHTTP34] [ConfigurationController] org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException$Unauthorized: 401 : "{<EOL> "errors" : [ {<EOL> "message" : "Access is denied",<EOL> "type" : "AccessDeniedError"<EOL> } ]<EOL>}"

If anyone has any idea please suggest a solution.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi @piyush_saraf
Have you resolved this issue ? Thanks in advance

former_member822420
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi piyush_saraf,

I am also facing the same issue while upgrading 1811 to 2205. Have you fixed this issue. If yes, please update the fix.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member822420
Discoverer

This issue can be resolved by the following steps.

1. install smarteditaddon again.

ant addoninstall -Daddonnames="smarteditaddon" -DaddonStorefront.yacceleratorstorefront="yourstorefront"

2. Make sure you don't have any errors in the console and network tab of the browser.

3. Add the below configurations in your local.properties

smarteditaddon.javascript.paths.responsive=/shared/common/js/webApplicationInjector.js?allow-origin=localhost:9002;/shared/common/js/reprocessPage.js;/shared/common/js/adjustComponentRenderingToSE.js;/responsive/common/js/smarteditaddon.js

xss.filter.header.Content-Security-Policy=frame-ancestors 'self' localhost:9002

yourstorefront.xss.filter.header.X-Frame-Options=ALLOWALL

smartedit.tomcat.hostname=127.0.0.1

4. Keep only necessary SmartEditConfiguration in the below image.

5. Update system by selecting all smartedit and personalization extensions from hac.

maheshwai
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

what will the "xss.filter.header.Content-Security-Policy" property value for ccv2 env

iliasbenhar
Newcomer
0 Kudos
piyush_saraf
Explorer
0 Kudos

Now, this issue is resolved for me, the root cause is I am using a VM for my local setup. In my VM my browser is not up to date with latest versions, so I have updated its and now am able to access smartedit pages.

0 Kudos

Is there any fix available for this, facing in 2205.