cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade 2011 to 2205 : SmartEdit Pages not loading only showing blank page

piyush_saraf
Explorer

Hi,

I am working on upgrading activity 2011 to 2205.

while doing I facing an issue with SmartEdit pages loading. Able to see only the first page.

But after clicking on any link like pages, Navigation, Homepage...Its redirects to only a blank page.

And on console view below exception:-

ERROR [hybrisHTTP34] [ConfigurationController] org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException$Unauthorized: 401 : "{<EOL> "errors" : [ {<EOL> "message" : "Access is denied",<EOL> "type" : "AccessDeniedError"<EOL> } ]<EOL>}"

If anyone has any idea please suggest a solution.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi @piyush_saraf
Have you resolved this issue ? Thanks in advance

former_member822420
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi piyush_saraf,

I am also facing the same issue while upgrading 1811 to 2205. Have you fixed this issue. If yes, please update the fix.

Thanks in advance

View Entire Topic
former_member822420
Discoverer

This issue can be resolved by the following steps.

1. install smarteditaddon again.

ant addoninstall -Daddonnames="smarteditaddon" -DaddonStorefront.yacceleratorstorefront="yourstorefront"

2. Make sure you don't have any errors in the console and network tab of the browser.

3. Add the below configurations in your local.properties

smarteditaddon.javascript.paths.responsive=/shared/common/js/webApplicationInjector.js?allow-origin=localhost:9002;/shared/common/js/reprocessPage.js;/shared/common/js/adjustComponentRenderingToSE.js;/responsive/common/js/smarteditaddon.js

xss.filter.header.Content-Security-Policy=frame-ancestors 'self' localhost:9002

yourstorefront.xss.filter.header.X-Frame-Options=ALLOWALL

smartedit.tomcat.hostname=127.0.0.1

4. Keep only necessary SmartEditConfiguration in the below image.

5. Update system by selecting all smartedit and personalization extensions from hac.

maheshwai
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

what will the "xss.filter.header.Content-Security-Policy" property value for ccv2 env