Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap marketing cloud agreement transfer from Sinch to SAP

PietzschmannRob
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear community,

our customer has received an email from sinch with the information that the agreement will be transferred from Sinch to SAP.

Unfortunately, I could not found any information on whether this requires changes in the Marketing Cloud or not.

Has anybody more information on this issue?

Kind regards

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

isathore
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

There is no change.  Nothing is to be done in SMC.

As mentioned in the letter that the customer received, “The transfer will cause no disruption of the availability of the service and your ability to use it”. The only consequence is that SAP will now invoice the customer for email sending over usage, as per the term of the current SMC license and contract. See the SAP Marketing Cloud supplemental terms and conditions (SAP Marketing Cloud agreement) https://www.sap.com/about/trust-center/agreements/cloud/cloud-services.html?sort=latest_desc&search=...

The current SMC license and contract include the Sinch Email 365 service. It is bundled with a specific amount quota of email. If more emails are sent, then it is invoiced to the customers by SAP. This is mentioned in the SAP Marketing Cloud supplemental terms and conditions (SAP Marketing Cloud agreement) which is linked in the letter received by the customer “As of this date your agreement will be automatically transferred to SAP and you will be entitled for the Sinch Email 365 service based on the Product Supplement of your existing SAP Marketing Cloud agreement with SAP. SAP will issue your invoices onwards accordingly. “

The SAP Marketing Cloud supplemental terms and conditions clearly set the related fees. See section 2.

I hope it clarifies. If not, let me know and we can have a private follow-up.

Best Regards, Isabelle

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Adrià
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rober, 

Could you give me more details?

Once you have received the email from Sinch, you must test that you can send emails from SAP Marketing Cloud.

To do this, you must enable/create the sender profiles. And create templates or emails for sending.

I had implement the integration between both systems, so i think i can help you. 

Regards

PietzschmannRob
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Adrià,

thank you for your answer.

The integration to sinch works fine, but since the customer received the information that the agreement will be transferred from sinch to SAP I am not sure if we have to adopt the integration. 

So, my question is. if there is a need to adopt the integration or not? Unfortunately, I could not find any additional information that answers that question. 

Kind regards

Robert