Dallas Discussions
Welcome to Dallas discussions, a space to discuss local events, network, and share your favorite spots around DFW. If you're not from Dallas, ask us about it
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fall begins, Football, Devtoberfest, Tech Ed and more

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor

Hello Dallas community, 

now that summer is coming to an end, the kids are back to school and we need to close the year strong, I was thinking about the events coming up. 

American Football is one of those activities that people look forward to on the weekends. I am not a college football fan but it has started and games are played on saturday. Then, on Sunday, we can look forward to most of the NFL games.  Which team are you cheering for? #GoPackGo  #GreenBay

SAP Devtober fest: I have not participated in this event before but I think  I want to check it out this year. Here are more details about it. https://developers.sap.com/devtoberfest.html

In the near future (a couple of months) we will be having the ASUG Tech connect in New Orleans and then a virtual tech ed for the USA. Anyone from Dallas going to NOLA? 

Anyone able to help organize a tech ed watch party? maybe even have a SIT or Stammtisch?

Please share your comments about one or all events and also if you or your company are able to help host one of the watch parties, SIT, or Stammtisch. Looking forward to the responses.

1 REPLY 1

SergioG_TX
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will be attending Tech Connect - hope to meet some of you there