Devtoberfest Discussions
Join in the conversations with your fellow participants, on anything and everything to do with Devtoberfest!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build Cryptic Too Hard? Try These Quizzes for 1,200 Devtoberfest Points

Dan_Wroblewski
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate

Many people managed to complete the SAP Build Cryptic Crossword this year (and we still have at least 2 weeks to go), but others found it a little hard.

Now we have 3 SAP Build quizzes – one for each of the main tools:

Each is much easier than the Cryptic, you'll learn some interesting things about SAP Build, and you'll earn 3 times the points!!

For example, one of the questions is a simple one about how to make this UI in SAP Build Apps – and we'll give you the app so you can quickly figure it out (just don't click the "meow" button).

cat3.png

And I'll be here to offer any clues you need, as I did for the Cryptic😺

--------------
See all my blogs and connect with me on Twitter / LinkedIn
10 REPLIES 10

Dharinisap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey @Dan_Wroblewski . Hope you are doing great. Am done with the 3 quizzes. But am not able to get my Gameboard to see where I stand. Could you please help me out. 

0 Kudos

WHat problem are you having with the game board?

--------------

Dharinisap
Participant
0 Kudos

It gives me a message. Registration not uploaded or not completed yet. 

0 Kudos

Did you join the Devtoberfest group? Otherwise I don't know. 

• Can you post an image of what you get and the URL? And can you send link to your profile page in the people.sap.com?
  • @thomas_jung Can you help here? 

--------------

@Dan_Wroblewski My Gameboard is working. Thanks for your support. 

0 Kudos

I don't see you in the registration data. Did you just recently register?

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Yes I did recently. I first started with dhariniv as user name from my official member account. Since the gameboard was not getting displayed I thought I joined the group in personal account and so signed in through dharini_19_sap account and started practising and attending contests. As mentioned may be we have to wait few days. But i find both of my accounts in the members list. I prefer continuing with dharini_19_sap as my user/account further more. 

Dharini_19_sap_0-1696170876621.pngDharini_19_sap_1-1696170906937.png

Please advise if you have any

SMaaLL
Participant

It was easy  😁

Thanks for interesting quizzes 👌

SMaaLL_0-1696158713972.png

VladiE
Participant
0 Kudos

Is the URL "CatApp.zip.gpg" brocken? I can not download it.  (question 5)

"We created a start of an app by creating a cute UI. If you want, you can install the app by downloading it CatApp.zip.gpg. Instructions for installing .gpg files are located at Migrate to SAP Build Apps."

0 Kudos

I just tried the link and it downloads the app for me ... it is not a private repo so it should be available to everyone.

Can you reach this page?

https://github.com/sap-tutorials/devtoberfest-2022/blob/main/tutorials/devtoberfest2023-scavenger-qu...

From here you can manually download

--------------